Lambo Tool!

ab

I don't know guys, he might be on to something.

I just took the 300M symbols off my car, cut away the 00's, put the 3 behind the M, and glued an ipod to the center console and I'm calling it an iDrive.

I feel more important already and my kids seem to respect me more.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I recently bought a Gemballa....

you got a superb deal

this is a 935 !! and you got for a price of a Gemballa :-o a piece of car history! :)

do not forget to tell your son about it !

the guy is really amazing: he really asked for a good beat up putting something like that on line

I appreciate your reply, RomanDad. You're right that someone should be willing to accept criticism, and I am.

What you failed to address is whether the posts are harassing, obscene, or profane. I agree with you that opinion should be protected and I value the 1st amendment and do not advocate censorship. And the posts here, if not themselves harassing, obscene, or profane, are inciting such behavior. Here's two posts to my blog that have come from Lambopower members:

"DAVID!! WHY DONT YOU TELL EVERYONE THE TRUTH YOU BIG LYING HOMO!! THAT SO CALLED “LAMBORGHINI” IS A KIT CAR!!! A FAKE!! A REPLICA YOU BIG LYING BITCH" from skokos

and from another member (ab I presume because the poster's IP address comes up with a Louisville address also)

"Submitted on 2009/08/03 at 11:19pm

You Lamborghini is fake! You’re a coke head.

You lie to your kids and tell then that’s a 1994? LOL! More like a 1984 Fiero with a DNR Lambo Kit. The wheel wells look sooo nice…NOT! You’re a piece of lying shit like your fake Lamborghini wanna be. So shove some more white coke up your nose. LOL!"

People can say what they want about me, and I can take it. Telling me to do cocaine or calling me a bitch and a homo is definitely either harassing, obscene, or profane is it not? That's my only point. As a lawyer, I know you can take either side of an argument. I'm interested to hear your perspective.

Im gonna say youre a DOUCHEBAG

fcuking unbelievable... People never cease to amaze me! Does this douche bag tool really think people can't tell the car and Bush are fake?

I kinda feel bad for his kids though...but hopefully, lesson learned - don't lie to your kids, or anyone else for that matter.

Whats funny is that idiot wants to come here to try and tell us what we can and cant do.... WHILE HE IS FRAUDULENTLY REPRESENTING HIMSELF........................

Wow, Bush image just put the icing on the cake....if I ever here of this guys name mentioned ANYWHERE I will bury this guy! WHAT A LIAR...FEEL BAD FOR HIS FAMILY.

Everybody leave the guy's family out of this. He is fair game, but the word KID/CHILD/CHILDREN/FAMILY etc. shouldn't appear in another post. I know HE brought them up first, but its a bright line for me, and it's non-negotiable.

Dont make me start suspending YOU GUYS because of this shitstain. That would be completely pathetic.

Thanks.

Man this guy David Newby really has honesty issues. David post your registration with your vin number. Make us all liars. LOL! Playboy mansion, Christian missions, George Bush wanting your book, Walmart book cases, basement walls falling apart and you're financially free living a dream. LOL! Get a clue. Your book sucks and it should come with color crayons.

"DAVID!! WHY DONT YOU TELL EVERYONE THE TRUTH YOU BIG LYING HOMO!! THAT SO CALLED “LAMBORGHINI” IS A KIT CAR!!! A FAKE!! A REPLICA YOU BIG LYING BITCH" from skokos

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Check out diablo Dave

Diablo Dave looking for help

His Book Review

Diablo Dave Changed his Post!! I just checked this link I posted earlier and he has gone in and changed it to take out the references to it being a kit car and having a Fiero Engine. He now says he wants to buy a 99 white diablo!!!

To Funny! I wish I had a screen shot of the original post!!

Diablo Dave Changed his Post!! I just checked this link I posted earlier and he has gone in and changed it to take out the references to it being a kit car and having a Fiero Engine. He now says he wants to buy a 99 white diablo!!!

To Funny! I wish I had a screen shot of the original post!!

I saw it in its original form.

I love the wayback machine web archive!!!!!!! Look what I found!!

I posted a screen shot of the old post and the altered one just incase he deletes it. This amuses me way too much and Im not sure why :))

The link is http://www.automotiveforums.com/t614422.html you can google the link and then click on the Cached to see that its the same address.

Picture_2.png

Picture_1.png

Damn, I just saw that he charges *$3000* for his home study system.......

A rip off is a rip off at any price, but man at $3k with this backstory something needs to be done about it!!!

Damn, I just saw that he charges *$3000* for his home study system.......

A rip off is a rip off at any price, but man at $3k with this backstory something needs to be done about it!!!

Tell ya what..... Anybody thinking about sending him $3 grand.... Send me 2 grand instead..... I'll send you pics of me in my REAL lambo, give you some GOOD advice, tell you a few jokes, pull a rabbit out of your ass, and you'll still have $1000 left over, and will at least have been entertained by the experience.