Who says a Lamborghini can't be practical?

webster132

Is that you in the pic? :D

I'm afraid of getting rammed by a shopping cart, congratz on not being paranoid.

Actually you get about 4-6 full shopping bags in it, stacked 2 rows high....

And if you're determined, throw a couple bags on the passenger floor board and seat. If you really want to, you can get a decent amount of groceries in there...

I run and pick stuff up at the local krogers (my wife always sends me out)... I can get a few bags in the front and many on the floor by the passenger seat.

I tell most people it is my grocerie getter - since that seems to be much of my driving time with work and travel lately...

I picked up my laundry in a LP560-4 Spyder couple of weeks ago. Came out of the store and there were 6-7 people around the car checking it out, they all burst out laughing when I put the big bag on the passenger seat and drove off. :D

i do this every sunday.. but now with the coolers in the trunk, i can only fit 2 bags, the rest go in the passenger seat.

its really not a big deal, but then again my grocery store has valet parking lol