I'm tempted to take it out for a drive....

brandi

You'd need a steering wheel.

It's there, on the dash, follow the coil cord.

And Brandi, I couldn't resist the temptation... Go for a drive! :icon_mrgreen:

I dont think anyone would notice if you slapped a magnetic dealer tag to the back and took that thing out on the streets!!

The tough part is finding the perfect road close by. Especially since the car is on slicks. I'll have to map something out. :)

is that new or used? And was that brought in specifically for someone if it is new? Whats the sticker? And I can imagine you have some nice mountain roads out in Denver! Although I cant imagine what slicks would feel like on public roads! Better do a few burnouts to heat up those tires!

is that new or used? And was that brought in specifically for someone if it is new? Whats the sticker? And I can imagine you have some nice mountain roads out in Denver! Although I cant imagine what slicks would feel like on public roads! Better do a few burnouts to heat up those tires!

Brand new 2009! Only $250,684! It was brought in for someone and then he backed out so the car is available. We do have the best mountain roads and I could easily put a ton of miles on it.

Ferrari should make there road cars like that. Stripped out, race seats, raw and uncomprimised. Looking inside this challenge car almost reminds me of looking inside a F40...just twenty years newer.

Brand new 2009! Only $250,684! It was brought in for someone and then he backed out so the car is available. We do have the best mountain roads and I could easily put a ton of miles on it.

wait 250k$ for a f430 challenge car?