Rolls Royce Ghost Video Preview

xavibass

That looks awesome. I wish there were a Rolls dealer in my city. Thanks for the video.

Vancouver is getting one very very soon (almost ready to launch). Perhaps they can help.

It seems we're all warming back up to this one after those disturbing "real world" shots a couple months back. :icon_thumleft:

Saw it just the other day in the showroom, I have to say I think it is a lot more appealing than the full version Phantom. Definitely more usable if you are the driver.

Guest skokos
It seems we're all warming back up to this one after those disturbing "real world" shots a couple months back. :icon_thumleft:

yes,after seeing this video all of those horrible past images were pushed out of my head.

Whats the Ghost supposed to cost?

yes,after seeing this video all of those horrible past images were pushed out of my head.

Whats the Ghost supposed to cost?

In another thread Allan said it would cost around 245K

Ugly, will never sell at $245,000. I'd rather do an 04 phantom and a 2006 G for the same $$$.

I like it, but i almost fell asleep watching how smooth it is.

I'm With Ben, Ill take the 04rr and 06 G

Aside from the side mirrors which look somewhat out of proportion (too big/tall), I think it looks good. Definitely the RR to be driven rather to be driven in (the Phantom fits the latter more). But I am still waiting for the answer to the particular question: how different is the Ghost from the latest BMW 7-series?

Ok, this looks like a very nice car....I want one so bad now!!!

Saw it near the factory the other day. Lacking something.

Is it just me or does this car seem to be lower in the rear...as if the suspension is higher in the front...just looks weird as if there's so much weighing the back down or something.

For those that are in the market, it looks like a tough decision between the Ghost and the Bentley Mulsanne. Any opinions?

You cannot compare a flagship model (Bentley) to the bottom of the range Ghost

You cannot compare a flagship model (Bentley) to the bottom of the range Ghost

Much like the Murcie/Gallardo debate, with more of our members "converting" to the newer G-car versus the older M, I think most will be surprised at just how close in luxury the Ghost is to both the big-brother Phantom and this new Bentley.

Any of the three are likely splitting hairs.

With better performance and similar luxury between from the Ghost, the Phantom is in essence a statement car.... so what should we expect RR do for a new Phantom (if they are working on that) to justify the higher price?

Time to get the engineers working on an AWD turbine-electric hybrid.

• 4 weeks later...

I far prefer the Phantom and I think this vehicle was unnecessary and will dilute the Rolls-Royce brand. It looks too small and lacks the presence of a Rolls-Royce.

I already see enough Phantoms enough as is, and now a Rolls-Royce will be just as ubiquitous as the Continental GT or the Flying Spur. Ugh. The Phantom is a very nice car to drive, it's nimble for its size and I feel at ease even driving it on our narrow and crowded roads.

The ghost is only a little bit smaller. It will not lack in size and presence at all. LOOK AT IT!! its beautiful. It has that awesome two tone hood, amazing interior, and in a slightly smaller package. We all have opinions i guess.