My 1st lambo...can' wait!

murcivu

Good to know that all of my saliva did not go to waste drooling over lambos for the past 35 yrs. Got my deposit down for this beauty '91 white/white. Can't wait to have this tucked away in my garage. The wifey wanted the Gallardo instead, but I prefer the styling more on the Diablo. Guess I put my foot down on this one :icon_mrgreen: Will post more pics when it arrives in a couple of months. The seller is a member here & a stand-up guy...many thx to you buddy. Being stoked is an understatement :eusa_dance:

post_288_1219514742.jpg

Congrats!

Thx! "I feel like screaming to the world at the top of my lungs someplace very high!"...or something like that.

Suzukidave sold his car? You're a lucky man! Congrats on the success!

Tell me about it. We've actually been talking back & forth for the last few months. Finally decided on a date & moved forward. Thx.

The Gallardo is a good car but the Diablo looks gorgeous hands down, you'll love it, congrats!

what am I going to do next?? Probably cry. I've owned it for 5 years. Then I am probably going to get a Murci. Want to drive one first. Driven 3 different Gallardos and like them. Also want to drive an Aston Martin Vanquish. Who knows. It will be a sad day when it leaves the garage. I am truly sad about it.

Seeing the pic of that Diabo reminds me of being a young kid and seeing pictures of a Diablo for the first time. I never thought there would be another car that would look better. To this day I have a hard time finding a better looking car. Congrads.

• 4 weeks later...
Seeing the pic of that Diabo reminds me of being a young kid and seeing pictures of a Diablo for the first time. I never thought there would be another car that would look better. To this day I have a hard time finding a better looking car. Congrads.

Ive found one.... the Murcielago. The Diablo is iconic, but the Murci one-ups it in looks

Good to know that all of my saliva did not go to waste drooling over lambos for the past 35 yrs. Got my deposit down for this beauty '91 white/white. Can't wait to have this tucked away in my garage. The wifey wanted the Gallardo instead, but I prefer the styling more on the Diablo. Guess I put my foot down on this one :icon_mrgreen: Will post more pics when it arrives in a couple of months. The seller is a member here & a stand-up guy...many thx to you buddy. Being stoked is an understatement :eusa_dance:

post_288_1219514742.jpg

Dont do that, drive that beauty and congrats

Thx again for the kind words. I'll be picking up next month. Definitely won't be a garage queen, but definitely not even close to a dd either.