AZ Lambo Owner in the news

azlambo

Nice hair! Looks like he is wearing one of those powdered whigs from back in the 1700's and 1800's! I wonder what the problem with the breaks actually was?

I don't know how bad the "squeal noise" was ---- but, obviously it was serious enough to warrant people from Lamborghini itself, to personally check it out. If they could not rectify his problem, I suppose the monetary refund is fair and justified; and Lamborghini will just have to take their 'lumps'.

I hope this trend continues for legitimate issues; what's fair is fair.

Maybe the noise he was hearing was the wind flowing through his beautiful hair. Just sayin.

My guess is the mounting point for the calipers was off. Even if you replaced pads, rotors, calipers etc... You would likely have to replace the strut tower to fix it if that was the case.

Doesnt say much for the Washington dealer he bought the car from, or the Scottsdale dealer......one would think the dealers could have fixed the problem, with factory cooperation without resorting to the lemon law...

it seems like it would have been cheaper for them to replace the rotors/pads/calipers than it would have to go through all of this mess

I think that they DID replace the rotors, calipers, and pads..................not sure though........I'll have to find out the details!

it seems like it would have been cheaper for them to replace the rotors/pads/calipers than it would have to go through all of this mess

:iamwithstupid:

With that said, in the case of Lamborghini, the Lemon Law could've been applied in the past for numerous issues, the leaking front shocks in the Diablos and Murcies and the egear problems on the early Murcie and Gallardo models for example..

I haven't heard of a Lemon Lambo before..

BTW, isn't it Phil Spector's twin brother?

:iamwithstupid:

With that said, in the case of Lamborghini, the Lemon Law could've been applied in the past for numerous issues, the leaking front shocks in the Diablos and Murcies and the egear problems on the early Murcie and Gallardo models for example..

I haven't heard of a Lemon Lambo before..

BTW, isn't it Phil Spector's twin brother?

I believe there was some person (who was once a member of one of the early chat sites) who had a very early Gallardo that could not get up his driveway (the clutch would start to smoke); I think he received a Lemon Law refund.

Ralph always cracks me up when I see him.

Reminds me of a 1950s wrestler.

He is a bit over the top about the brakes. There are just too many things to scream about, and brakes are not one of them.

Hmmm, I thought all Lambo, and for that matter Ferrari brakes squeaked.

Well at least all mine do.

I just figured they were "race" type pads and weren't meant to be applied lightly.

Now what's he gonna buy... a Hugo?

Don't laugh too hard. You may be the next sucker buying this car. It will not go into the shredder, that I assure you. It will be sold to an unsuspecting buyer.....hopefully repaired....or not.

My car make noise, so did every Ferrari I ever owned, in fact alot of my cars have had brake noise, there is nothing wrong with that car, other than an owner that wants his money back, and should probaly own a SL.

Don't laugh too hard. You may be the next sucker buying this car. It will not go into the shredder, that I assure you. It will be sold to an unsuspecting buyer.....hopefully repaired....or not.

I believe there was some person (who was once a member of one of the early chat sites) who had a very early Gallardo that could not get up his driveway (the clutch would start to smoke); I think he received a Lemon Law refund.

I went to this customers house to see the issue for my self. The drive way was insane. It was so steep with turns so sharp that two wheels would lift off the ground when going around the turns. Any cars clutch would smoke. The fact that it was a 04 G with the very tall first gear did not help. If we are talking about the same case the car was not a Lemon Law refund but a Lamborghini buy back. The customer did not have to go to cort. Lamborghini can buy the car back with out going to cort if they think it is just. Or they can choose to fight and go to cort. But I am sure alot of you know the laws protect the consumer, maybe to much so. That said sometimes a good dealer must hold Lamborghinis hand and lead them to a good fix sometimes.