I made it to FL!

GBGallardo

I was gonna ship it and fly down, but what the hell you only live once. I left PA on Thursday night, stopped overnight in Virginia, and then finished the trip yesterday. Drove 1,016 miles from Pennsylvania to Tampa Bay and let me say this is the best fcuking car ever! :icon_super:

I 3M'ed the front with 3M automotive tape (ironically it only comes in lime green) to save from rock chips, bugs, etc.

I also doubled my mileage since I got it in March! ^_^

Couple phone pics:

post-12151-1250957009_thumb.jpg

post-12151-1250957017_thumb.jpg

post-12151-1250957025_thumb.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a great drive.

It would be really cool if someone made a clear product to cover the front of the car to protect it from rock chips and stuff. It would just have to be thick enough to absorb some energy and clear to show the color of paint. I wonder if the guys that made your tape could do something like that?

:icon_mrgreen:

Enjoy FL! You won't be missing the winters...

Welcome to Florida!

As far as winters, ours are the best :icon_thumleft:

Nice. You youngsters are probably the only ones that could drive an early Gallardo that far, and be able to walk the next day!

Sounds like a great drive.

It would be really cool if someone made a clear product to cover the front of the car to protect it from rock chips and stuff. It would just have to be thick enough to absorb some energy and clear to show the color of paint. I wonder if the guys that made your tape could do something like that?

:icon_mrgreen:

clear bra?

Nice! Glad you made it okay!

Did you happen to stop by Mexico on the way?? :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

How was it though? I hear its tough to spend anymore than 3 hours in a G seat

Fcuk yeah, your livin the life man.

update us pic with some college chicks on your ride.

Fcuk yeah, your livin the life man.

update us pic with some college chicks on your ride.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

College chicks at FullSail?

He'd have more luck picking up good looking girls at a dyke biker bar.

Won't apply in a Lambo but if you drive cross country in a Ferrari you would have to stop before the end so you can have the oil changed or when you come to sell it some anal prick will tell you you went over the limit of the oil.

By the way good for you, have fun in FL, the furthest I can manage in my murci is about 500 miles but then I am on the wrong side of 50.

Russell

College chicks at FullSail?

He'd have more luck picking up good looking girls at a dyke biker bar.

Love the ending, double bag it and Luda :lol2:

Hahaahaha

Sprite, thanks for the video, nvm.

I hear UCF is not far away and has some hotties.

I wish you luck Rob, since you knew the girls are bad, what made you choose fullsail? :)

Hahaahaha

Sprite, thanks for the video, nvm.

I hear UCF is not far away and has some hotties.

I wish you luck Rob, since you knew the girls are bad, what made you choose fullsail? :)

I was going to a private university near my home in PA all along, but the more I looked at Full Sail I found out it's way more geared towards exactly what I want to do instead of a broad degree I'd get back home. Plus the school is really technology driven.

And yes UCF :icon_mrgreen:

Did you bring the white tux?

Slowpoke,

Let's see more pictures of your SL! Any mods recently?

Rob,

Are you going to do the LP560 front bumper like the ones on slowpoke?