40th Bday Vacation ideas

Allan-Herbie

Ill be doing a month through Europe in May, complete with italy, san tropez, The nurburgring.. Monaco...

So for my bday i have to keep the trip short.

You will have a blast in Europe, I am loving it here :eusa_dance:

Don't go to Thailand. It's packed full of tourists. It's like the new Spain. Lots of charters going to Thailand.

I heard great things about Bora Bora. Bahamas/Caribbean is also great.

If you want to live "on" one of the best beaches in the world, with basically no people check out Bahama Beach Club stayed there 3 years ago, and going back in Dec this year. Amazing place. Only down side is there are no amazing restaurants in the area, but that is the ONLY down side.

Again, Saint Barthélemy. It's a bit like Saint Tropez, except that your ass won't freeze. Great food, quiet, clean, not packed with tourists, you can use both euro and dollars, most people do speak english, every luxury stores you and your wife can think of, no tax.

totally random thought...and i dont know if its up your alley. but why dont you do something epic/adventerous/exhausting...but in the end you can say you did it.

like, fly to Chile or Argentina, then charter a flight into Antarctica, get off the plane take some pics of penguins, spend one night in a barrack or something and then fly back. Just so you can say you've been to Antarctica. How many people can say that? (although its in the southern hemisphere so its probably super winter down there right now and probably inaccessible)

ok another one...fly to some where close to panama and take a cruise through the panama canal. I've never been through it...i dont even know if its all that special. but its one of the great engineering accomplishments of the modern world and I want to sail through it. Then fly home.

or something else like that...not so much entertaining or relaxing...just a whirlwind adventure to a cool/crazy place to say you've done it.

Meh, just my two cents. I like adventures/road trips/excursions.

No Vegas... Was thinking maybe NYC....

Exactly what I was going to suggest.

Other trips sound awesome but do you really want to spend days on planes?

NYC is as nuts as you want to make it, it can be a totally different place each time you go.

If the crazy Europe tour is in the works then nyc could be killer but the winter may be tough same goes for montreal, which wicked too

You've done bondurant or barber race school? That's another one close by depending on where you go.

There's also some good rally race schools out there I remember ken block was a big fan of one, I was thinking of that for one of my bdays

:thefinger:

NYC is going to be crazy in December with Xmas and New Years Eve....

Whistler if you're into winter sports?

I am thinking about doing the ME in Cabo...

my 34th is coming up and i want to do something different.. what is the ME?

I am thinking about doing the ME in Cabo...

Cabo may be nonexistant after this Hurricane that will be hitting it soon.

Grand Cayman is awesome as I just got back from there. Maybe you should hit up the Cove at Atlantis that everyone keeps raving about.

WOW 40 huh.....Your getting up there buddy. :icon_mrgreen:

my 34th is coming up and i want to do something different.. what is the ME?

It is the same brand of Resorts where they shoot the Real World in Cancun. Pretty nice looking places from what I have seen.