Driving a Lambo

KINGLOKI

whuts the sudden turn from good tips to *ssfaces hating on me ? i asked a simple question and i got my replys thnx for that im looking forward to post on here on lambopower. Ill have my pics up soon and if you dont believe me then tough luck

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

whuts the sudden turn from good tips to *ssfaces hating on me ? i asked a simple question and i got my replys thnx for that im looking forward to post on here on lambopower. Ill have my pics up soon and if you dont believe me then tough luck

The problem is that there are tons of people with fake stories that come here to post about how they are going to purchase a car that costs more than they could ever even come close to affording. So of course they're going to be skeptical of a random new member with a really odd post like yours. But anyways... Is there a dealership near you? I'm sure they would be more than happy to allow you to test drive one to really get a feel for it.

btw yes i am HIM and i understand why some people respond in this way towards me but im not lying or posting bullshit i came here for help and thats it and thnx for the tip fergy the dealer aint that far bout a 15 min drive ill try that this weekend thnx

btw yes i am HIM and i understand why some people respond in this way towards me but im not lying or posting bullshit i came here for help and thats it and thnx for the tip fergy the dealer aint that far bout a 15 min drive ill try that this weekend thnx

I'd imagine they would give you more time than that if you are a serious buyer. There is a really good chance the dealer has someone on these forums you could even talk to. They seem to be more than happy to help you out if you are serious about buying a lambo!

I'd imagine they would give you more time than that if you are a serious buyer. There is a really good chance the dealer has someone on these forums you could even talk to. They seem to be more than happy to help you out if you are serious about buying a lambo!

yeah that would be great :D imma check it out thnx dude

Wow...it's really starting to hurt my brain reading your post. Please learn how to spell (or at least use spell check), punctuation, and proper grammatical sentence structure. Also, enough with the gangsta talk it gets old quick.... a'ight bee-atch

No, it's tough luck for you if we don't believe you.

As Steve pointed out your posts are written in a way that makes most of us cringe. If everyone here typed like you we'd be akin to a gang of drooling baboons. We're far from spelling Nazis however take more than two fcuking seconds to construct your post. This site is for 18 years and older and that applies to both chronological and psychological years.

Regarding your first post it appears to be both cryptic and silly. You are moving from a GTI to a Murcie? So the Murcie will be your daily driver? Or was the GTI your "weekend car?" What is your daily if your GTI was your good car?

Finally please refrain from calling any of our members assfaces then asking for advice. The only advice that will get you is how to find the door in three seconds flat.

Wow...it's really starting to hurt my brain reading your post. Please learn how to spell (or at least use spell check), punctuation, and proper grammatical sentence structure. Also, enough with the gangsta talk it gets old quick.... a'ight bee-atch

haha am i on a exotic car forum or in a English class and who is doing the gangsta talk ? because i said hating on me or when i spell thnx instead of thanks you know whut this is for mr perfect THANK YOU ALL for your help and adios i had enough of this BS i come here for help and they start bombarding me with crap well fcuk yall

and the story about going from a GTI to a murci i got the GTI for free from my uncle and then after a ragz to riches story my family is able to afford a fuckin lambo and i still think ur an assface

:lol2:

+1

haha am i on a exotic car forum or in a English class and who is doing the gangsta talk ? because i said hating on me or when i spell thnx instead of thanks you know whut this is for mr perfect THANK YOU ALL for your help and adios i had enough of this BS i come here for help and they start bombarding me with crap well fcuk yall

and the story about going from a GTI to a murci i got the GTI for free from my uncle and then after a ragz to riches story my family is able to afford a fuckin lambo and i still think ur an assface

Sigh. Kids these days.

Take 30 days to think about things my friend.

l_f5c193c783e8441d9f43478d05f26a9a.jpg

drama-queen~s600x600.jpg

LEAVE KINGLOKI ALONE!!!!!

Who ever you are, who comes in and starts acting cocky right off the bat. No one is gonna respect you or wanna give you advice. If someone gives you a hard time about it be mature and shrugg it off. If you can't take some simple joking around than your not of the psychological maturity to own a lambo anyway. And the "fcuk yall" at the end there, says to me that you are not a future owner and just some young punk who likes to act like he has more than what he really does. As far as your last bit about the story. Sounds like your family fell ass backwards into cash, perhaps lotto or inheritance etc. And its them buying you the lambo and not you buying them lambo. Which there is nothing wrong with but if you didn't do anything to get the lambo yourself than personally I don't think you should have the attitude that you do. I'd be eternally gratefull to my parents and would always express my appreciation. I don't mean to seem rude or presumtious but thats what I get from reading your posts. And just the way you have thrown around fuckin this, and fuckin that and assface shows that your probably not the type of person who would fit in around here anyway. No one likes cocky douche bags. Maybe that last comment was uncalled for but thats how I feel.

Who ever you are, who comes in and starts acting cocky right off the bat. No one is gonna respect you or wanna give you advice. If someone gives you a hard time about it be mature and shrugg it off. If you can't take some simple joking around than your not of the psychological maturity to own a lambo anyway. And the "fcuk yall" at the end there, says to me that you are not a future owner and just some young punk who likes to act like he has more than what he really does. As far as your last bit about the story. Sounds like your family fell ass backwards into cash, perhaps lotto or inheritance etc. And its them buying you the lambo and not you buying them lambo. Which there is nothing wrong with but if you didn't do anything to get the lambo yourself than personally I don't think you should have the attitude that you do. I'd be eternally gratefull to my parents and would always express my appreciation. I don't mean to seem rude or presumtious but thats what I get from reading your posts. And just the way you have thrown around fuckin this, and fuckin that and assface shows that your probably not the type of person who would fit in around here anyway. No one likes cocky douche bags. Maybe that last comment was uncalled for but thats how I feel.

Man this guy got out of it so quick a gangbang driveby would be an hour too late.

Man this guy got out of it so quick a gangbang driveby would be an hour too late.

He'll be back in 29.5 days. You guys will have fresh meat then.