Lambo Brunch....

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so glad I came down for this event.

Great cars, fun drives, and GREAT people! Everyone is really nice!

It was good meeting you see you Sunday

He was there but split before the brunch started.

Bummer..I thought he was going to be the keynote at the brunch.

Looking for insight and feedback from Lambo owners.

Bummer..I thought he was going to be the keynote at the brunch.

Looking for insight and feedback from Lambo owners.

He was to be the keynote speaker but some emergency came up and he flew off to save the world. Tommy James got left holding the bag after a lot of had work, but as usual took charge made some changes and saved the day.

First off I would like to thank Tom for hosting a great event. I don't think enough people thanked him and it needs to be known that he did a fantastic job. It was great meeting all of you. It was unfortunate that management had to go but it was still a good time. I'll write a review in a bit. Tired been up since 440 am.

What was the emergency...

Do you want the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you God, if so only God knows. You will never here the real truth.

I am so glad I came down for this event.

Great cars, fun drives, and GREAT people! Everyone is really nice!

Good to meet you Fred.

:iamwithstupid: I know the real truth but was asked to stay quite. :eusa_shhh:

I also know the real truth but if you think about it, it makes no sense at all. So is it the real truth or the bullshit truth I will go with the bullshit truth.

Time for Lamborghini to pay for LOC and end these games. It is really getting old. They where the #1 dealership and Lamborghini needs to put this to bed! Vik had an agreement and he has already plead guilty. Now, pay the

guy and apply the money towards what he owes VW. It is beyond stupid! Regardless of how anyone feels about Vik, he made owning lambos fun. They named a color after him! At least he admitted guilt!

Sales are down 57% due to the e c o n o m y and not because of Vik!

Time for Lamborghini to pay for LOC and end these games. It is really getting old. They where the #1 dealership and Lamborghini needs to put this to bed! Vik had an agreement and he has already plead guilty. Now, pay the

guy and apply the money towards what he owes VW. It is beyond stupid! Regardless of how anyone feels about Vik, he made owning lambos fun. They named a color after him! At least he admitted guilt!

Sales are down 57% due to the e c o n o m y and not because of Vik!

I see the plot thickens.

I wish I could say more. I sincerely do because I care very much about the brand and the car community. The management team shouldn't be bashed because they did fly just for this meeting and were there in the event parking lot before they suddenly had to leave. They chipped in a lot of money to make it a great event.

We had lots of people trying to pull the event in different directions when the ENTIRE intent was to do something for the car community and nothing more. That made it even more difficult to discuss what was going on.

I can say that given management's options, they were acting prudently and in the best interest of the company, including the owners when they suddenly had to leave. I was briefed, and having been a CEO, responsibilities in that role are not limited to one point of view are are actually a very delicate balancing act. I feel bad for them because they were not doing what was easiest either, they were doing what they thought was prudent and they still have my deepest respect. Are there problems? Hell yes! Can they be solved? Absolutely!

While I'm disappointed, and believe me, I spent a lot of money out of my own pocket, I'm thinking about the big picture. We had a terrific run and everyone still had a great time and that's the point.

I'd like to thank everyone who participated and kept the event in good spirits. Those are the people that make me very proud to be a Lamborghini owner. They were the ones I admired at the event the most. I took a lot of pictures today. I wasn't on the run because I gave up my lead spot to Samuel who was the driver who did the SV promo video for Lamborghini. I thought loaning my car to a pro driver would make for a better run and it did. Everyone complemented him for his incredible driving and abilities to lead such a large group.

Tom