Kanye West=Garbage

Guest skokos

Then we'd be ripping you a new one too!

And you got it wrong, it's "fcuk Kanye West"!

On another note, Kanye should start dating Serena Williams. Together they could both display their "classless stunts" on national TV. Did anyone see her outburst yesterday. It cost her the match....lol.

I think I heard a report saying she still walked away with 340k (she got fined 10k) just for showing up

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know whats sad

Even though that white girl won, everyone is talking about kanye

if anything people are talking more about beyonce then that white girl

even though she won the award and people should be talking about how great it is for such a young artist to come this far, she is still lurking in the shadow

and to everyone talking about him, especially the media...he accomplished exactly what he wanted. Hes back in the spotlight.

I have seriously seen this story run on major news out here in LA and its all about kanye kanye kanye.. "omg he did this and he did that."

I could imagine that he feeds off this type of stuff, whether its good or bad publicity

Now that I think of it, these VMA Awards make no sense.

How can Beyonce lose "Best female video" yet win the ultimate "Video of the year"? I don't get it.

Because its MTV, have you even watched MTV lately? It's called Music Television and they dont even fcuking show music videos. Even MTV 2 doesnt show music videos anymore, all they have are these fcuking moronic shows about people with the brain the size of my left nut.

Kanye isn't racist, he is dating a white woman, and works with many white producers, rappers and other people in the industry. His problem is, that he like MANY other entertainment figures get this huge ass ego and they feel people are below them, and therefore treat people like shit. Many actors wont even look anyone without the title of directer, or producer in their name in the eye. They feel that they are above that person and it would lower themselves to even speak to them. Which is why many people come off as racist when they aren't racist they are classist morons, with fragile little egos, and which is why they have to be treated like an only child.

Am I the only one who just doesn't care? We have bigger issues than MTV award shows today...

I agree with you whole heartedly on this one. If Kanye West, Beyonce or Taylor Swift died tomorrow, my life would not be affected one bit.

His problem is, that he like MANY other entertainment figures get this huge ass ego and they feel people are below them, and therefore treat people like shit. Many actors wont even look anyone without the title of directer, or producer in their name in the eye. They feel that they are above that person and it would lower themselves to even speak to them. Which is why many people come off as racist when they aren't racist they are classist morons, with fragile little egos, and which is why they have to be treated like an only child.

So true...And they're JUST entertainers, nothing more. The fact so many morons put those people on a pedestal is the reason for this phenomenon. Somehow, someone becomes more "special" once their face is on a screen. And they don't even make THAT much money.......Well.... they make alot, but, they dont even match up to people that own big corps or major CEOs. Those guys make major coin for DECADES. Kanye is just a passing train like all of them before him he'll have his 5-7 year run and fade out. Maybe he'll make good and have something to pass on to his kids...maybe.

I remember the line in Aviator where L.Decaprio playing Howard Hughes says to Faye Dunaway, "don't you EVER talk down to me, you're JUST an actress", eventhough she was the biggest shit on screen at the time. I loved that line, it put a huge smile on my face. So true...

So true...And they're JUST entertainers, nothing more. The fact so many morons put those people on a pedestal is the reason for this phenomenon. Somehow, someone becomes more "special" once their face is on a screen. And they don't even make THAT much money.......Well.... they make alot, but, they dont even match up to people that own big corps or major CEOs. Those guys make major coin for DECADES. Kanye is just a passing train like all of them before him he'll have his 5-7 year run and fade out. Maybe he'll make good and have something to pass on to his kids...maybe.

I remember the line in Aviator where L.Decaprio playing Howard Hughes says to Faye Dunaway, "don't you EVER talk down to me, you're JUST an actress", eventhough she was the biggest shit on screen at the time. I loved that line, it put a huge smile on my face. So true...

Do you want to know what is truly sad honestly? The actors who do this the most are not even fcuking A List....

Now that I think of it, these VMA Awards make no sense.

How can Beyonce lose "Best female video" yet win the ultimate "Video of the year"? I don't get it.

It does make sense.

Male - Male artist

Female - Female artist

Ultimate - Video that is best and can be won by artists mainly bands which consist of males and females for example see The White Stripes.

1.jpg

Because its MTV, have you even watched MTV lately? It's called Music Television and they dont even fcuking show music videos. Even MTV 2 doesnt show music videos anymore, all they have are these fcuking moronic shows about people with the brain the size of my left nut.

Kanye isn't racist, he is dating a white woman, and works with many white producers, rappers and other people in the industry. His problem is, that he like MANY other entertainment figures get this huge ass ego and they feel people are below them, and therefore treat people like shit. Many actors wont even look anyone without the title of directer, or producer in their name in the eye. They feel that they are above that person and it would lower themselves to even speak to them. Which is why many people come off as racist when they aren't racist they are classist morons, with fragile little egos, and which is why they have to be treated like an only child.

She's not white...she's black.

I don't think Kanye is racist either, just spoiled. He isn't ghetto either, just a crybaby. Kanye actually lives in the building next to mine in NYC and I always see him and his bald girlfriend walking around with paparazzi. He is short in person and his gf looks like an alien.

She's not white...she's black.

I don't think Kanye is racist either, just spoiled. He isn't ghetto either, just a crybaby. Kanye actually lives in the building next to mine in NYC and I always see him and his bald girlfriend walking around with paparazzi. He is short in person and his gf looks like an alien.

after a bit of digging she is half italian half cape verdean, if thats how you say that correctly. Yeah he is what 5'6"? So hes got this huge ego and little man syndrome, god he must be a fun person to be around.

Here is the clip, I fcuking hate Kanye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5jLwDHF4uQ...player_embedded

Wow that was classless and tasteless. I have never respected Kanye because his music sucks, but now i can see why. Because the "man" sucks even more.

edit... no wait I was propably to rude saying that, what I really ment was:

Kanye is the worst piece of shit luser in the business, as we have just witnessed.

Dude...C'mon

Every time I see that clip Im taken by how professional Mike Meyer is.

Dude...C'mon

By "us", when he disclosed "they've given them permission to go down an...an...d shoot us", I'm sure he meant black, white, yellow, brothers of all races, right?

He is precisely what he is, it doesn't matter how one defines racism or whether you call him racist or Herpes.

By "us", when he disclosed "they've given them permission to go down an...an...d shoot us", I'm sure he meant black, white, yellow, brothers of all races, right?

He is precisely what he is, it doesn't matter how one defines racism or whether you call him racist or Herpes.

:iamwithstupid:

I always thought he was slightly drunk. Slow reading and moving about a fair bit.

Mike is moving his head and reading slow because Kanye is off prompter.... And hes looking to the director for guidance....