'04 Arancio Borealis Gallardo Photoshoot

Webb

I dont know who is smiling more, me or Webb. I picked the right car and it looks like I picked the right photographer. Webb you did a GREAT job. The pictures are amazing and really show off how beutiful the Gallardo is. It proves that it is a work of art on wheels. I am having a hard time picking out which pics I want and which is my favorite.

I could use some help guys....which one is your favorite???

Haha, we may be equal parts smile, on this one. I'm just glad that everybody likes them so much. Reassurance I'm doing something right. ;)

As for the photographer- I'd say my top five favorites are...

Carnal

From the Inside

Covert Project

Drive

Interior I

If I had to choose just five. It was hard enough just choosing two for my Portfolio section of my site (the top 50 best photos out of my... 1,300+... I was already at 50, so I had to remove two of them; one was the MGB! :eusa_shhh: )

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorites are carnal and nearly forgotten. The lighting on nearly forgotten is damn near perfect.

Wait, no- how'd I forget Movement in Still Life? Replace Drive with that. Those are my top five. In no order.

My favorites are carnal and nearly forgotten. The lighting on nearly forgotten is damn near perfect.

Thanks! I've always wanted to achieve a shot like that, but I've either not had the right lighting conditions, or had a car with... not so epic a silhouette.

WOW!! you got some crazyyyy skills!! amazing pictures!

that car looks hot!

:D Glad you dig 'em!

Wow!!! AMAZING PHOTOS!

We need behind the scenes photos now!

I would if I took any. :P

Amazing photos Webb, they are incredible, shoot more and post them up of any car! :lol2:

Any car? Alright, you've got yourself a deal. I've got some recent work that the forum might enjoy seeing, of non-L cars.

But thanks; glad you like them. :)

Any car? Alright, you've got yourself a deal. I've got some recent work that the forum might enjoy seeing, of non-L cars.

But thanks; glad you like them. :)

your website has TONS of sick pictures of beautiful cars! :icon_thumleft:

your website has TONS of sick pictures of beautiful cars! :icon_thumleft:

Hahahaha, well what did you expect!? :D

Thanks!!

I'm pretty late to the thread but...

Wonderful! Wonderful! shots of this G!!!

they are easily some of if not thee best pics ive ever seen of a G...Lambo should have you taking there press shots.

I'm pretty late to the thread but...

Wonderful! Wonderful! shots of this G!!!

they are easily some of if not thee best pics ive ever seen of a G...Lambo should have you taking there press shots.

Perhaps in due time... ;)

Thanks!!

Incredible work, you are very talented. If you are ever in Colorado I have a Porsche that would love your attention.

Well, I travel all over the US for work. Feel free to drop me a line sometime if you feel so inclined. :)

For those who were asking, I've got big news; I just overhauled my entire Wallpaper section on my website with all new photos in MacBook Pro appropriate dimensions, and included one image from this series. So I thought I'd give you all a heads up. :)

Enjoy!

-Webb

NOTBLAND.COM - Wallpapers

newwallmosaic.jpg