F 430 CS 530HP 1.5 seconds faster than an Enzo @ ring

jota

this is a CHALLENGE....not CS of course its fast..its got no interior! and no CS version of the 430 will be faster than an enzo, your talking about similar weight...with 150 or so HP going to the V12....impossible...

this is a CHALLENGE....not CS of course its fast..its got no interior!  and no CS version of the 430 will be faster than an enzo, your talking about similar weight...with 150 or so HP going to the V12....impossible...

The guy who took the pic. clocked it. Ring times are dependant on weather and driver but as this is what he does, spy photographer, I believe him about the time he clocked on the day he snapped this photo.

As for it not having an interior he said this car did and that's why he thinks it's a CS mule not a challange mule.

jota, not saying your wrong...just seems like the next thing to come out, the challenge version. The regular one is so new, they would be crazy to do it this quickly....and I dont know if its tires or what...but that makes this car as fast as a Porsche CGT? wow...maybe the tires?

No way. The CS might have more power than a 430, but it will not be lighter than 3000pds, also Enzo has 660hp. Wont happen. Plus there are no Enzo Ring times.

No way. The CS might have more power than a 430, but it will not be lighter than 3000pds, also Enzo has 660hp. Wont happen. Plus there are no Enzo Ring times.

Thats what I was about to say.

Alan

There are Enzo ring times. These are times snapped by this spy photographer.

The Enzo was possibly not driven by a pro driver and the day was different but this car which is def a mule was 1.5 second faster than the Enzo he timed.

I'm sure this spy pic will soon show up in a mag. with it's time at the ring.

Murclovr

I agree it would be more logical that this is a challenge car but these are strange times. Audi is building the Le Mans on the G chassis and Lambo is coming out with a 520 hp G spyder. Maybe F will come out with the CS sooner to compete with the 520hp G? Why Audi is building the Le Mans which IMO will dilute the G is beyond me.

If the spy photographer doesn't know who is driving the cars then the times are absolutely useless.

If Michael Schumacher took out a 355 and i was in an Enzo, he would still probably be faster than me... does that make the 355 faster than the Enzo?

:)

If the spy photographer doesn't know who is driving the cars then the times are absolutely useless.

If Michael Schumacher took out a 355 and i was in an Enzo, he would still probably be faster than me... does that make the 355 faster than the Enzo?

:)

The F430 CS mule's time will come out and we will see. Just as we'll see what happens at Sebring when the Murcie GTR runs against the MC 12.

Interesting days...

No hope in hell the 430 is faster than the Enzo on any track

As you well know street cars are a lot different than race cars. The MC 12 has less hp than an Enzo, iron brakes, etc. but it is much faster on a race track than an Enzo as it makes way more downforce albeit with it's illegal body. (Le Mans Rules)

As an aside in LA there's been a lot of rain. Rain rivers and mud are still coming down accross the otherwise dry roads in places. The CS drivers on the run were wishing that the race/wet button was on the wheel rather than on the consol as they didn't like having to take their eyes away to disengauge race as they came up to the running water. They all thought the 430's control on the steering wheel was something they would like to have as they said they often switched modes while driving hard.

Relax. It is not a real picture. Its a photoshop and expalined in the FerrariChat forum. BTW, there is no way that Ferrari is going to sell a 200K car that is faster than its pride and joy the enzo which sells for something like 1.2 million.

So in other words Jota, believed the guy who photoshopped the image on the Nurburgring times? Nice one Jota, your opinion will here by be null and void.

So in other words Jota, believed the guy who photoshopped the image on the Nurburgring times? Nice one Jota, your opinion will here by be null and void.

Alan

How is believing something posted that BTW has the name of a real spy photographer affixed as copyright holder opinion?

Have fun playing with yourself.

jota-

I think the issue here is YOU actually BELIEVED the story and posted it here, then DEFENDED it, when EVERYONE else's OPINION was that this was BS.

If you look above, EVERYONE who posted in this Thread did NOT believe a 430 was FASTER than an ENZO, you however, did believe it.

When Allan says your opinion is null and void, he is saying that if in your opinion you could believe a 430 being faster than an Enzo, while EVERYONE else's opinion was that it could NOT be faster, your opinion and car knowledge doesn't have much weight.

I know the FAKE story and pics looked legit with photo credits and all, but....

No one besides YOU believed the story when you posted it here.

-James Miller

A 360CS clocked sub 8 with 100bhp less.

On P-Zero Corsas it did yes. Which is a semi-slick soft compound race tire.

Meanwhile a Gallardo easily does a 7:50 - 7:52 on generic P-Zero Rossas, the harder compound street/rain tire.

The baby Ferrari faster than the flagship one that costs 5-6 times more?shocked01.gif.That makes no sense at all Jota :roll: