Estoque spotted in Germany

dyvatvol15

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would buy that in a heart beat - maybe even NEW and not wait 2 years :eusa_dance:

I hope they see sense and realise this pisses on ALL the competition

it wasn't shelfed officially, officially it was still under review what to do last time i checked, but at first i was iffy of the looks, but nothing else looks close to how evil that looks and out in the wild i think it look seven better

For some reason I keep seeing a giant spoiler on it.

maybe its that camera angle

It's a bench behind the car. You can see another one just to the right of it.

I'd like to see it in a brighter color. White would suit it fine.

it wasn't shelfed officially, officially it was still under review what to do last time i checked, but at first i was iffy of the looks, but nothing else looks close to how evil that looks and out in the wild i think it look seven better

"The timing and market conditions are just not right for an additional model line," Maurizio Reggiani, head of research and development at Lamborghini, told Autocar. The Estoque was still in the early stages of development, with limited resources having been put into it, which made it easier for Lamborghini to shelve the project.

I would buy that in a heart beat - maybe even NEW and not wait 2 years :eusa_dance:

I hope they see sense and realise this pisses on ALL the competition

:eusa_naughty: :eusa_naughty: :eusa_naughty:

2010-aston-martin-rapide_1280x0w.jpg

Aston_Martin_Rapide_Concept_Car_5.jpg

The picture looks too staged to have been a "spotted in the wild" kind of thing. Most, if not all test mule and rare exotica have either poor quality, through chain link fences style shots on camera phones or from a great distance, or are a reasonable quality snapshot style. To me this looks like a professional photoshoot. The car is perfectly in focus with the foreground and background out of focus denoting the cameraman had time to set his camera up without being disturbed. The lighting is good and the car is in a neutral setting with nothing in the background taking the focus away from the car. Just do a search on google for car spy shots and look at the images and you won't see a single one of this quality.

All the reflections ring true, although I don't know enough about computer graphics to know if enough time was spent you couldn't have faked this.

To me this looks like it was an official Lamborghini photoshoot, for what purpose who knows, but if I could buy one today I would (but with silver wheels) (and in blue) (with blue leather, and black two tone inserts)

The Estoque looks far better than the AM IMHO

^

+1

The Estoque looks meaner.

I love the way that thing looks. soo bad ass. best 4 door in my book.

The Rolls Royce Phantom is the best 4 door car :icon_super:

Yeah, here is another one:

3956754934_c8edfabca3_o.jpg

That looks like a wedge under the tire -aka- car was probably pushed into place and does not have working powertrain.