*AZ Pics - 10/3

Blake

Rob just had the wheels put on that morning...they are gorgeous...and Rob can tell you the price tag on that...he could have purchased another car for them...

Thanks for the great images Blake...any video of us from the drive?

I got another vid on my phone but no way to send it to my computer, files to big. Next time ill bring my video cam.

Guest skokos

I believe those are the stock rims off of the sang noir he has on there. Looks great

I think you are correct...he ordered those for his car...

Joe, love your Murcie and glad you are representing!

Joe, love your Murcie and glad you are representing!

The same for yours! I think that D Wiggs may be coming in 2nd for the loudest Murci now!

I'm glad that we got to hang out. I'm planning on doing a night out at the W for the car club later this month, what do you think? I could get us all parked up front and dinner and a couple of cabanas.

Sounds good 2 me...note I am out of town the 22-26th. I know a few of the guys there so pm me to discuss...or call on the cell...pleasure hanging with you as well...we will have some fun times ahead.

Great pics! Thanks for sharing. The Red Murcie Roadster is beauty! Is that blue car pictured solo an Ultima? If so it looks incredible in that color!

Great pics! Thanks for sharing. The Red Murcie Roadster is beauty! Is that blue car pictured solo an Ultima? If so it looks incredible in that color!

Yep its the Ultima

I think that D Wiggs may be coming in 2nd for the loudest Murci now!

:eusa_naughty: :lol2:

Looks like a great time, you guys are spoiled with that scenery!

Charlie, I like your paradisegreens vinyl you went with. I remember you talking about it a while back posting mock ups. :icon_thumleft:

Rob's Veyron :icon_pray: There was a Sang Noir at a meet here in Orlando...amazing car. Wonder how many miles he has on it now...anyone know?

:eusa_naughty: :lol2:

Looks like a great time, you guys are spoiled with that scenery!

Charlie, I like your paradisegreens vinyl you went with. I remember you talking about it a while back posting mock ups. :icon_thumleft:

Rob's Veyron :icon_pray: There was a Sang Noir at a meet here in Orlando...amazing car. Wonder how many miles he has on it now...anyone know?

I don't know for sure, but I will say a lot for a year (almost). At one point, I believe he daily drove it for a month or two (could have been longer), but my guess would be 8k+ at least.

In his thread about going to the Bugatti factory, he mentions the cost of the wheels there as he selected them or mentioned getting them when he was there.

Man the guy in the red Murci Roadster is the Oldest Lambo owner I have seen! That is awesome though!

Wheels are a 50K Euro option I think, insane..

Cool meet/pics!

50K... That's retarded. They look better than the others, and they definitely look good, but not 50K euro good.

50K... That's retarded. They look better than the others, and they definitely look good, but not 50K euro good.

Mucho expensive that is... they probably make a good 200% on that option

If you're daily driving a Veyron I don't think it matters!

I'll agree, thats a little much

$73,000 for a set of wheels, I'd hook up with a wheel manuf. and design my own one-off wheels.

BUUUT- not my money, not my time, not my place to judge. As long as HE feels it was worth it, thats all that matters