Not sure about these rims

Turbo50Mike

I am not sure if I like these rims on my car...

Can someone photoshop the stock Apollo rims in black, and green calipers?

Thanks....

New_Lambo_Verde_560_007__Large_.jpg

560_1__Medium_.jpg

No offense Mike, those are horrible. That exact wheel is one of my least favorites. The stock wheel is 100X hotter. In Atlanta, they started painting Hermera wheels all black gloss but making the smaller spoke of the two the car color. It looks awesome and that wheel is very similar. I don't have a picture but it could look really cool and is an inexpensive option. I am not a UR fan, but the black matte HRE's that they have on their green car are awesome too. Ronny has something similar for sale, hook his up!

No offense Mike, those are horrible. That exact wheel is one of my least favorites. The stock wheel is 100X hotter. In Atlanta, they started painting Hermera wheels all black gloss but making the smaller spoke of the two the car color. It looks awesome and that wheel is very similar. I don't have a picture but it could look really cool and is an inexpensive option. I am not a UR fan, but the black matte HRE's that they have on their green car are awesome too. Ronny has something similar for sale, hook his up!

:iamwithstupid:

Black Superleggera wheels if you want stock. DONE.

I used to love the multipiece look but I am all about the forged monoblock look now.

Cheers.

post_2783_1225299084.jpg
I'm pretty sure i've seen a family of 7 hispanics in a regular cap F150 with those exact wheels on it.

That would be these:

ML350_20.jpg

They would look killer on a green car IMO. I sold them on ebay over the weekend but haven't heard a word from the "buyer" (who had no feedback). If you're interested let me know and I'll make you a deal on them; I'd rather move them than relist.

The stock silver motion wheels (do not know the name) are most beautiful with the green. This will also be our next Gallardo. Maybe with a bicolor geeen/black interior. Do not touch it! You already have a most beautiful G.

They are also very easy to clean, much more so than Apollo wheels, or the non-oem wheels shown above.

Haha...No offense taken, guys...These were 'leftovers' from my last car...I was thinking about getting the Apollos painted, so I needed something to roll around on anyway. I must say they are not photogenic...They actually don't look 'that' bad in person.

Thanks, Dispin...Hmmm...Now I don't know if black is the right move...I like the first pic you did where they are grey/titaninum.

Thanks, Dispin...Hmmm...Now I don't know if black is the right move...I like the first pic you did where they are grey/titaninum.

I have grey/titanium on Verde Ithaca and it looks great. Black wheels w/ chrome lip are definitely played out.

This will give you an idea

post-12151-1254939553_thumb.jpg

I hope people would give the black wheel thing 'a rest'. It's been around too long; and as was suggested (above) is "played out" already. What's wrong with the Apollo wheels ? I've gotten tons of compliments on them; and they are the standard equipment wheel on this car (i.e. FREE :icon_mrgreen: ). I bet if they were a $4000 option, people would be falling over themselves to check the order box !!

I hope people would give the black wheel thing 'a rest'. It's been around too long; and as was suggested (above) is "played out" already. What's wrong with the Apollo wheels ? I've gotten tons of compliments on them; and they are the standard equipment wheel on this car (i.e. FREE :icon_mrgreen: ). I bet if they were a $4000 option, people would be falling over themselves to check the order box !!

I like the Apollos, but I want them darker...Black or titanium, I just don't know which is better...