LP670SV serial numbers

dtrax

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i don't believe it! Adrian Hill? my idol from youtube?

^^^^ Ha! The one and only infamous youtuber at your service! Thanks for watching n4s.....I'll be back on YouTube as soon as the dust settles!

3896L10LP670-SVneronero27.jpg

glad to see you back in business. I was so dissapointed when there came out the info about your(?) inprisonment? Blaim me if I'm wrong. The stlouismotorsports youtube channel was in my fav's till the shocking news showed off.

#210 is in Shanghai, China atm, just been sold, and i believe its staying in Shanghai too.

orange, e gear, big wing, big SV deco, orange stitching.

nah..don't like it there..but i was thinking it would be cool to have a big one on one side and a small one on the other side..since u cant see both side at the same time..it might be something different..

We had the current press car, #169, in Atlanta for a week and it is a phenomenal car. It will eventually be auctioned among dealers. There are only a couple new cars left for the USA from the factory. I have the window stickers for the cars but will leave it up to the eventual owners as to whether or not they want that information shared. The numbers out of 350 are not printed on the window stickers. If I could go ahead and sell a couple of my cars I would probably buy one for myself. There is nothing like it. Congratulations to those who have been fortunate enough to purchase one.

Looks better then Monterey Blue (in the photos at least). It's true that SV looks better in lighter colours that contrast with carbon pieces (excluding black).

Holy shit! I love that blue one! thats exactly liek the introductory blue and orange Diablo SV!! What is the name of that blue. Is it blue ely?

lamborghini-diablo-sv.jpg

i dont know..lol

covered up car beside it is the Reventon Roadster

30081_396148643044_559458044_4329981_781333_n.jpg

30081_396148903044_559458044_4329990_479442_n.jpg

i think its the same color as the lp640 roadster here..

rhtis8.jpg