LP670SV serial numbers

dtrax

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a great color and would look good on a LP640 as Oro Elios did but not on a SV. It's just too elegant and doesn't go with these black sections.

• 2 weeks later...

the brown one looks so and so...worst SV i have seen

i'd still have it, but i agree with JK...black section and brown do not go well toegether

Except for black, the dark colors don't seem to look as nice. I think it's the lack of contrast or something.

Where did this red car at Miami come from? I thought we've narrowed down all the available cars and I've never heard that a red was amongst the incoming. Wonder if there are any others still not accounted for on top of that?

Location Australia,

few weeks ago our local dealer called me to have a look at a matt black SV I believe it was # 321 small wing, it was delivered the same day, not sure if this was mentioned before, I hope I am right on the serial number.

Looks like photoshop to me.

Nope, the owner is a member here.

edit:

oh wait, i think i confused it with the matte purple one :) but that pink one does not seem to be photoshopped.

Nope, the owner is a member here.

edit:

oh wait, i think i confused it with the matte purple one :) but that pink one does not seem to be photoshopped.

Yes, I know about the purple car, but this one still looks like a Photoshop change in color. Does anyone know the # of this car? Should be easy enough to track down.

Monterey blue??

P1080900.JPG

Blu Fontus, the Chinese Auto Show Car and the one I have been debating over myself.

Blu Fontus, the Chinese Auto Show Car and the one I have been debating over myself.

I hear it's one of two cars still available at the factory- that and the matte white. I don't know how many remain in dealers hands, but not many. It will be a very rare car!

The Matte White supposedly is long gone. Just the Blu Fontus and like a Silver or something, I can't remember. I just know it wasn't the Matte White as that's what I wanted.

The Bellevue dealer was working on securing the silver or grey one that was in the Geneva car show. Roy wanted it first, but I didn't hear what happened after that. I think it will sell in a hurry when it gets Stateside.

My dealership has a black small wing, a white big wing in stock, with a matt yellow big wing coming in shortly. Looks like they have buyers for all three too. Will see if I can get serial numbers