• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

36291_1354643621245_1086077059_30912348_

white/silver camo SV Singapore..

That's Ivan Chin's house, a good friend of mine. He's also got a RR Phantom, RR DH, F430 Scud cabrio(F16M or something), F599M

That's Ivan Chin's house, a good friend of mine. He's also got a RR Phantom, RR DH, F430 Scud cabrio(F16M or something), F599M

LP640

Murcie Roadster

Gallardo spyder

The yellow is aftermarket. They only came in black and white according to the thread about the matte black one in the general section.

How did he do that with e-gear?! First try failed,then very fast putting it into neutral, floor it and engaged 1st gear?

it looks like he wanted to rev the car before doing the burnout..so i am guessing he went from 1st gear(to drive out) put it into N to rev..then put it back into 1st gear and floored it..

If anyone is looking for an SV, the orange one from Lamborghini North Los Angeles just came back on trade. 1300 miles and asking 415, I believe. The orange one at Manhatten seem to be available still too. That car looks sick in orange (but even sicker in Tommy's green).