6 year old alone on run away balloon

Jagata

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Tornado chasing....

Ive now seen video of them "Chasing tornados" and it seems to me that given how close they get to the storm, they are putting those kids in harms way... CPS should have the kids by Thanksgiving.

Yep, i was thinking the same thing. It may be hard to prove it was a hoax and thus make them foot the bill for the search & rescue (at least based on the interview of the police investigator who said his seasoned investigators felt they were being truthful about the whole ordeal...which I still find hard to believe), but those kids are going to get snatched up by the state. Friggin wackadoos!

I have just finished an exact replica of this balloon. Now I have to figure out how to get my wife into it for it's maiden voyage...

I have just finished an exact replica of this balloon. Now I have to figure out how to get my wife into it for it's maiden voyage...

dude, be careful, she can sue for negligence if you do manage to get her to take off!! :icon_mrgreen:

Yep, i was thinking the same thing. It may be hard to prove it was a hoax and thus make them foot the bill for the search & rescue (at least based on the interview of the police investigator who said his seasoned investigators felt they were being truthful about the whole ordeal...which I still find hard to believe), but those kids are going to get snatched up by the state. Friggin wackadoos!

Also.... Think about this.... If YOU were in charge of the PTB.... Do you think its INCONCEIVABLE that you would have tried to put together some incredibly heroic and incredibly DANGEROUS "rescue" mission? Where someone could have been easily hurt or injured trying to save the kid who wasnt in the damned thing????

These people are dicks.....

These TV whores should pay every penny of the cost of the rescue effort. That way they think twice before pulling stupid shit.

They're screwed now.... cops are pissed

Sounds like theyre going to be charged with 3 felonies..... And could face federal charges as well....

:eusa_clap:

Since when does advancing the interest in science have anything to do with being a retarded parent?

When you use your child as the tool TO ADVANCE your science, and also anyone who does "Wife Swap" is fcuking retarded, period.

When you use your child as the tool TO ADVANCE your science, and also anyone who does "Wife Swap" is fcuking retarded, period.

Ive been assuming everybody has seen this guy on Wife Swap..... If not youyre really missing out on what a douchbag this guy is.... In fact.... This guy is such a cringeworthy douchbag it does disservice to the word..... If I call him a douchbag I can effectively NEVER use the term again, because he is such a supperlative a-hole..... So I dont know what he is..... As a matter of fact, I should make a contest.....

WHAT WORD DESCRIBES IS THIS GUY:

He had me at harmonica.....