GTT Vs Texas Mile VW 996TT

Allan-Herbie

When you are ready to roll let Dilan know I am right here waiting for you. Don't worry my car will last, it has run 3 (200+mph passes) at the Mile and is still running strong. C'mon down and put some miles on that car LOL.

You seem to think I am afraid to race you or something.. or that I have nothing else better to do than to break up an entire day.. drive 60 miles to meet you.. race for 10 seconds.. and drive back home... I agreed to race you a week or 2 ago when you decided to come up with the most ludicrous of places... I will more than likely not be meeting you antime until after the all the holidays are over.. Hopefully your car lasts till then... :icon_thumleft:

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you are ready to roll let Dilan know I am right here waiting for you. Don't worry my car will last, it has run 3 (200+mph passes) at the Mile and is still running strong. C'mon down and put some miles on that car LOL.

:rolleyes:

This thread reminds me of an episode on Three's Company when Jack had a buddy from the Navy that was blind and wouldn't leave Jack's house until he hits him! :lol2:

Didnt i race you?

Hmmmm.....you had maybe 300hp on me....not too difficult :eusa_think: It was fun nonetheless

You can't expect zero comments after a 12 page thread :icon_mrgreen:

Hmmmm.....you had maybe 300hp on me....not too difficult :eusa_think: It was fun nonetheless

You can't expect zero comments after a 12 page thread :icon_mrgreen:

300hp? You had pully exhaust and stuff no? isnt that like 650rwhp? I was making 750rwhp back then so hardly 300hp on you..

I assumed you were 950.....yup, I was 650......bolted a Whipple on since, at 740 whp now

jam a wrench in one of your turbos and lets go again :headbang:

I assumed you were 950.....yup, I was 650......bolted a Whipple on since, at 740 whp now

Nope, pump gas old setup.. 750rwhp.. prob 720awhp..

Hey, you have to wait in line my friend I'm first :eusa_naughty:

Not yet. You give me the place and time now. You know you ain't going anywhere until you race me and I hold you to your post here b/c you have to be a freakin homo to put a VW Turbo on a thread name. You call yourself a VIP Exclusive member???? :jackoff:

Didnt i race you?

Not yet. You give me the place and time now. You know you ain't going anywhere until you race me and I hold you to your post here b/c you have to be a freakin homo to put a VW Turbo on a thread name. You call yourself a VIP Exclusive member???? :jackoff:

Boy are you an idiot... go jerk off to this...

marchmontpenny2.jpg

I cant believe I just sat through an hour of my valuable time reading this fcuking thread. All this talk and no race.

Allan, after going on multiple forums talking smack, and to me it sounds like there were many opportunities for a race, your biggest excuse is that you dont want to wake up early. WTF. At this point, who gives a shit if its at 3am.

Lets take of the panties and race already.

I cant believe I just sat through an hour of my valuable time reading this fcuking thread. All this talk and no race.

Allan, after going on multiple forums talking smack, and to me it sounds like there were many opportunities for a race, your biggest excuse is that you dont want to wake up early. WTF. At this point, who gives a shit if its at 3am.

Lets take of the panties and race already.

Perfect... lets see what and whom you have raced...

FYI, I love that movie (Herbie) not this "jerking off" you refer too.

It has some awesome vintage racing scenes in it. And even an old Lamborghini :)

haha.. the funny thing is I havent even driven my car in atleast a month! I keep saying tommorow, then something pops up.. then I say ok tommorow.. and nada..hahaha

Not to question anything here ... but when you get banned .. doesn't your old account's Group become "Banned" instead of "Lambo Owner" or "LP Member"?

I think I've seen it before, correct me if I'm mistaken.

Thats for me to know, and for you to find out when I get pissed off enough.... :icon_mrgreen:

Isnt that Joe's car?

How did I miss this thread???? I even got recruited into a kick boxing league? WTF?