Please help me choose my next wheel !!!

Kisco

First, I would like to thank Jorge from wheel addicts for taking the time today to answer any questions I had and for making these photshop pics for me. I really appreciate it, Jorge!!

Now, the hard part. I seriously love these wheels and I am having a hard time deciding which of these wheels look best on my Orange G. What is your opinion? TIA

84814776.jpg

10350050.jpg

46307415.jpg

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, thanks for all the quick responses already, all.

I am torn between 1 and 2, and slightly leaning more towards 1

1 if you're doing matte black

2 if you're doing bronze

3 if you're doing black face/orange lip

Edit: Not sure if 3 is a 3-piece, but doesn't look like it. I guess painting the inner lip a different color may be difficult/impossible

1 if you're doing matte black

2 if you're doing bronze

3 if you're doing black face/orange lip

The finish I want is the exact finsih you see on the wheels. I am assuming this is a satin black finish ?!?

Gotcha... what exactly is the difference between satin and matte?

Does satin have a slight gloss to it?

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but yes, that is correct. The satin has a hint of shine to it where the Matt is completely a flat black.

I believe the finish on the wheels in the above pics is a satin black (but I could be wrong)

number 3 just to be a little different from everyone else going with the dark wheels colours. Also i find it looks more classy

This poster is rolling on the wheels of correctness. Dark wheels are like painted lips; done to death last year.

i'm not sure what your budget is, but since i love number 1 so much and most people here are suggesting it, i absolutely love this wheel

soniccf40.jpg

but they are pricey, they are dymag/hre cf outside aluminum inside, but i think one of the best looking wheels around

i'm not sure what your budget is, but since i love number 1 so much and most people here are suggesting it, i absolutely love this wheel

soniccf40.jpg

but they are pricey, they are dymag/hre cf outside aluminum inside, but i think one of the best looking wheels around

Very nice, but not for $15,000+tires.