Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

sprite

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just started playing this. If you haven't picked it up yet I would definitely go grab it.

Can we get a mini review?

i heard theres a mission where you have to kill innocent people in a airport or something..that doesn't sound right.

but i might get it..

You can skip that mission with no pentalties if you don't want to do it.

Really good game, but online is insane because some people just never stopped playing....haven't decided which system I'm picking this up for yet.

The first one kicked so much ass it was amazing, I will get this one too. I was thinking of getting it for Xbox 360, is it better on PS3?

I picked it up for the PC. Great game really intense as all of the C.O.D games are. Online is fun, but I hate the set up for finding a game. The old way was much better so you could find individual servers...unless I'm doing something wrong?

I picked it up for the PC. Great game really intense as all of the C.O.D games are. Online is fun, but I hate the set up for finding a game. The old way was much better so you could find individual servers...unless I'm doing something wrong?

Nope...They neutered the PC version

Nope...They neutered the PC version

Why do they always do that? The freakin game was born on the pc and to mess with online community sucks! Maybe they'll patch it?? One can only hope!

the only other COD ive played is world at war but this chart seems to sum up many of modern warfare 2s downfalls. i have it for xbox and really have no complaints but then again its only my second COD so i cant compare

2mgqzw3.png

Infinity Ward took dedicated servers away (ability to choose your own server) and replaced it with IW.net (what MW2 has now), I hate it, but it's still a fun game. I'm playing it on PC and it's fun but it just feels like a console game being played with a mouse and keyboard =/

i heard theres a mission where you have to kill innocent people in a airport or something..that doesn't sound right.

but i might get it..

Wow, I googled to find an answer but still... It's kinda crazy

Wow, I googled to find an answer but still... It's kinda crazy

waaaaaaaat the faaaaaaaaark!!!!!!

Yea the civilian thing is pretty intense. Probably unnecesary but people have been killing and robbing citizens for years in the GTA franchise...just not at this level of, well, terror.

Yea the civilian thing is pretty intense. Probably unnecesary but people have been killing and robbing citizens for years in the GTA franchise...just not at this level of, well, terror.

the big difference is that COD looks very realistic

I want this game, the playing looks intense. Granted it's just a game, I think people will make a big deal out of it for a while. Don't think I'm ok with the shooting of innocent civilians, let alone anyone. A game just finally game out portraying a common video game feature in a much more realistic manner.