Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

sprite

BUWHAHAHAHA OWNED!!! This is call of duty world at war by the way

http://www.collegehumor.com/videos/playlis...ameachievements

:lol2: i did that same thing on COD4 before..guy was on the roof of a building sniping people..and i msg him to turn around too..did the exact same thing..

the other fun thing i did was to hold a granade for 3secs..and walk to a friend and and say "hey check this out" BOOM! blew us both up..talk about suicide bomber.. :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The designers admitted they didn't really make the game for the PC and wish people would move to the console, because for all intents and purposes implied to pc gamers: "Your industry is dead, move on..."

:iamwithstupid: PC gamers should start playing on gaming console..PC is for internet and work..

I cant stand playing FPS on consoles...mouse & keyboard for me, I guess I'm too old to learn different. Besides if it weren't for the PC, there would be no COD. I'll take a PC any day of the week over a console.

I cant stand playing FPS on consoles...mouse & keyboard for me, I guess I'm too old to learn different. Besides if it weren't for the PC, there would be no COD. I'll take a PC any day of the week over a console.

much better on PC than the consoles imo, played them all and PC is in a different league...

Agree with both of you!!!

I can't play an FPS game with a console controller, feels like trying to drive with my knees or something. Everytime I miss a shot I think about how I would've easily made that had I been using a mouse. This is coming from a former Counter Strike addict though...

• 4 months later...

Sorry to bring this back up, but do any of you guys still play this on mp?

I still play and I have to say, the new map pack is less than stimulating.

Not worth the time/money?

All my buddies have told me Battlefield 2 is sick online.

Me personally, I miss SWAT and the OLD Rainbow Six, where strategy played more importance than sheer kill ratio.

I finally started playing it this weekend after months of waiting for it, so I'm still only a n00b @ level 6. How many of you play on PC though?

If any of you feel like playing, add me on Steam "Rixio23" :s-minigun:

Guest skokos
What are your screen names? I need some competition...

skokiss add me!

Harry Bawls on Steam. Lets own some noobs!

^^^"Unable to find" ^^^??? :(

I might have totally missed the option somewhere but how to f*ck do I play SP if I'm offline? I had no internet earlier and the game doesn't load without logging into Steam first wtf?! What kinda stupid ass design is that!