30k Millionaires

Malebomb

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I eat off the dollar menu!! Love the double cheeseburger from McDonalds! :icon_thumleft:

Agree! Had 2 last night after a couple of expensive cigars!

Pikemike has always been talking about 30Ks in Miami who live at home, long term finance some high end cars, and spend a ton of money on clothes, haircuts, clubs, etc.

According to him they were 70k millionaires. :icon_mrgreen:

lol Big E. :icon_thumleft:

The 30k millionaire count is way down in the OC thanks to the mortgage implosion, but we still have way more than our fair share.

Still plenty of leased-MB/BMW driving, Ed Hardy/Affliction/Monarchy/TapOut-pimping, frosted blond hair tips having, $400 skinny jeans stuffing, vapid douchebags here to fill an entire large city in the regular US.

I ran into a guy I hadn't seen in ages last week, big talker always, and a proponent of living paycheck to paycheck while dumping cash into our local watering holes (the obligatory bottle-service of course as Sprite mentioned). I noticed he was driving a 5-year old Corolla instead of the 996 he had previously. I asked him what happened and he said "oh yeah bro, I'm downsizing a bit but you know I still rock the lifestyle, I was at Sutra with three chicks last week, Cristal flowin, they were all on my jock".

My response was:

"Well at least you still have your rhinestone Ed Hardy hat man, that's all you really need". Which he was flying proudly.

Sad.

12944_180609828269_84424928269_2827818_3371715_n.jpg

16342_175830703269_84424928269_2794698_7359211_n.jpg

Funny thread. I've noticed that generally when someone is nothing they try to look like something, and Vice Versa.

To play devils advocate though, they just go with what they think works on the girls - spending your money on a flashy car is nothing new when you are young, and they think "balling" at the club will bring the girls..which it does time to time.

Developing personality and knowing who you are is the way to go, and they take hard work and introspective

To play devils advocate though, they just go with what they think works on the girls - spending your money on a flashy car is nothing new when you are young, and they think "balling" at the club will bring the girls..which it does time to time.

Developing personality and knowing who you are is the way to go, and they take hard work and introspective

:iamwithstupid:

If you think of it, it's really ridiculous.

They are buying these expensive things to get girls, probably girls they will never ever see again.

Being in debt because you want to have sex with a girl ==> priceless.

If you think of it, it's really ridiculous.

They are buying these expensive things to get girls, probably girls they will never ever see again.

Being in debt because you want to have sex with a girl ==> priceless.

Being in debt because you want to have sex with a girl ==> epic failure.

Why not just save up for a week or two and have $60-$100 bucks and buy themselves a cheap hooker. :eusa_think:

Being in debt because you want to have sex with a girl ==> epic failure.

Why not just save up for a week or two and have $60-$100 bucks and buy themselves a cheap hooker. :eusa_think:

WOW!! Got pics of this $60.00 hooker? Would love to see it!

WOW!! Got pics of this $60.00 hooker? Would love to see it!

I'm pretty sure you DON'T want to see pics of a 60 dollar hooker.

Never knew there were so many of these types. How does one do that though, I mean you pick up a girl in your (well "your) Mercedes, then drive her to your crappy apartment or home (I doubt $30K goes far for an apartment in a place like LA or Manhattan)...?

If you read the Dallas Observer article the guys always go back to the girls place.

Pikemike has always been talking about 30Ks in Miami who live at home, long term finance some high end cars, and spend a ton of money on clothes, haircuts, clubs, etc.

According to him they were 70k millionaires. :icon_mrgreen:

yup. They run rampant here. I would rather drive a 6 year old car, have decent clothes, and no bills other than a mortgage until it's paid off, or possibly a business loan, than to live a paycheck to paycheck artificial lifestyle, and push a 997tt or a 360.

Funny thing is, some friends and I were clubbing this past weekend, and who do I see pull up in a bentley brooklands? Scott Storch. Fresh off of bankrupcy. I was thinking to myself, this guy had 100 million and went bankrupt. Then does the same shit that screwed him in the first place.

In Miami we also have the $1,000,000 Billionaires. That try and buy $10,000,000 yachts, and $12,000,000 homes, etc.

In Miami we also have the $1,000,000 Billionaires.

Haha, so so true.

I also live in the heart of Dallas's $30k millionaire epidemic (Uptown) so I am pretty well versed in this subject.

All you need is good credit (soon to be BAD credit) and a decent salary (30K-80k) and the will to "live large" in spite of a lack of wealth and.....BOOM Ballin'!!! For example:

on a 50K/yr salary

Income: $4,166/month

Expenses:

'06 M6: $850/month (5% int. on $45k, 0 down) or a Maser Q-Porte, Maser Gransport, '05 911, '06-07Benz whatever....any "baller's car" that USED to be over 100k, will do (tha beeotches dont know).

Rent: Highrise 2br Condo $3,000 a month, split with a roomate (DoucheBag#2); for $1500/month (Ballin!!!)

Clothes: $1,000 month (fake bling, Movado Watches, Hardy Shirts and Jeans and cool sunglasses) also covers the monthly at the local health club to stay ripped...

Lifestyle, Booze, Bitches an Food: $816.00 $200 dollars a weekend, hook-ups at all the clubs so you don't pay cover, and go in $20 for bottle service amongst you and 6 people to get VIP, then just sip your Vodka/Cran or Redbull the rest of the night.

The rest of what you got.........and you're BALLIN'!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_thumleft:

There is a thing called income tax that wouldn't allow that equation to happen, but you got the point. There are a couple other little things like insurance, gasoline, etc.

There is a thing called income tax that wouldn't allow that equation to happen, but you got the point. There are a couple other little things like food, insurance, gasoline, etc.

naaahhhhh mannnnn. You claim EXEMPT this year on your W-4 and worry about it later. DUH!!

But thats the thing, half of these clowns don't have insurance nor no more than a quarter tank of gas on any given day...