Tiger Woods: You look familiar. You come here often?

Roman

Ehh.. I wonder if he got pressured into marriage.. the guy clearly didn't want to be married.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ehh.. I wonder if he got pressured into marriage.. the guy clearly didn't want to be married.

Have you seen Elin? At the time Im sure he thought it was a great idea. Then he realize he missed out on nailing almost any available woman he desired.

Loredana Jolie:

damn she is hot finally a hot one

To me she has that pouty/aloof look you wanna fcuk off of her face. Just me?

Susan Boyle.

His Mother in Law.

This court injunction he has here is interesting, lots of speculation pointing to the UK lady mentioned on here but... I cannot work out the reason for the injunction and why the US papers are not pushing forward on it as the UK injunction would not affect them.

Woods is a client of Lavely & Singer, an L.A.-based law firm that describes itself on its website as "one of the world's premiere talent-side entertainment litigation firms."The firm represents Hollywood's A-list, specializing in representing "clients against the tabloids and other media and Internet outlets in disputes which arise prior to, as well as after, the publication of articles which defame the clients or invade their privacy."

Just this weekend, Lavely & Singer obtained an injunction in a U.K. High Court barring any British newspaper or magazine from publishing nude pictures of Woods. According to one former executive at American Media, the Enquirer's parent company, Lavely & Singer persuaded the tabloid to scuttle a 2007 story involving grainy photos of a an early-morning parking-lot rendezvous between Woods and coffee-shop waitress Mindy Lawton.

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/...eam-got-trapped

My friend told me she hasn't seen Tiger wed. at the Blue Martini (Orlando) for the past two weeks....(wed. is ladies night). I am told Tiger is very quiet while Shaq says what's up to all the girls in the club.

Guest SP-superJay
My friend told me she hasn't seen Tiger wed. at the Blue Martini (Orlando) for the past two weeks....(wed. is ladies night). I am told Tiger is very quiet while Shaq says what's up to all the girls in the club.

It's always the quiet ones :eusa_dance:

I always wonder how the life of someone in the NBA is, don't they have to practice every day so you barely have time to go out?

Woods is a client of Lavely & Singer, an L.A.-based law firm that describes itself on its website as "one of the world's premiere talent-side entertainment litigation firms."The firm represents Hollywood's A-list, specializing in representing "clients against the tabloids and other media and Internet outlets in disputes which arise prior to, as well as after, the publication of articles which defame the clients or invade their privacy."

Just this weekend, Lavely & Singer obtained an injunction in a U.K. High Court barring any British newspaper or magazine from publishing nude pictures of Woods. According to one former executive at American Media, the Enquirer's parent company, Lavely & Singer persuaded the tabloid to scuttle a 2007 story involving grainy photos of a an early-morning parking-lot rendezvous between Woods and coffee-shop waitress Mindy Lawton.

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/...eam-got-trapped

Ah I see now.

Media here said injunction was in place and I assumed it was because of the British mistress not nude photos.

Have you seen Elin? At the time Im sure he thought it was a great idea. Then he realize he missed out on nailing almost any available woman he desired.

He was banging any available woman he desired long before he met Elin. Guy was a single swinging-dick on tour with millions in his pocket by the age of 22. He didn't meet her and then get married for another 6/7 years.

Like most Men, he probably bowed to societal pressure to "do the right thing and settle down with a family'. Both for the good of his pocketbook and image as well as his own desire to likely start a family. He then found out as he said in one of the texts to Uchitel that "marriage isn't all it's cracked up to be"...

Now Elin is staging photo-ops with paparazzi as she did yesterday to show off the fact that she's no longer wearing a ring. Tiger needs to man up, divorce her, pay her that paltry $20M, and get back to living the way he truly WANTS to: As a single guy with the world available to him.

He only has to pay $20 mill? That's nothing to him.

yeah he could probably put it on his checkcard right now, today...DONE! Byebye....back to golf and the bitches.. :icon_thumleft:

Hmm interesting... :eusa_think:

http://golforbisblog.com/?p=987

makes sense. My speculation: the ideal 300M would be AFTER a certain period of time. Most likely 10years. set-up on an inclining scale to the "Jack-pot" MAXIMUM number of $300MM if married for 10+ years. Won't get it, but negotiating somewhere in between since 3-5MM is just too small.

thats how Jordan got smacked...15+yrs married= $150MM.

Roman or any other "law-guys" care to chime in?

Golf Channel and ESPN have reported that Elin Nordegren, Mrs Tiger Woods, moved to the top of the money list on the PGA Tour yesterday after "beating" the world's number one golfer.

The news came after the world's number one golfer admitted playing the wrong hole.

It is near the Christmas break of the school year. The students have turned in all their work and there is really nothing more to do. All the children are restless and the teacher decides to have an early dismissal .

Teacher: "Whoever answers the questions I ask, first and correctly can leave early today."

Little Johnny says to himself "Good, I want to get outta here. I'm smart and will answer the question."

Teacher: "Who said 'Four Score and Seven Years Ago'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Susie says, "Abraham Lincoln."

Teacher: "That's right Susie, you can go home."

Johnny is mad that Susie answered the question first.

Teacher: "Who said 'I Have a Dream'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary says, "Martin Luther King."

Teacher: "That's right Mary, you can go."

Johnny is even madder than before.

Teacher: "Who said 'Ask not, what your country can do for you'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy says, "John F. Kennedy."

Teacher: "That's right Nancy, you may also leave."

Johnny is boiling mad that he has not been able to answer to any of the questions.

When the teacher turns her back Johnny says, "I wish these bitches would keep their mouths shut!"

The teacher turns around: "NOW WHO SAID THAT?"

Johnny: "TIGER WOODS. CAN I GO NOW?"