How do you deal with complaints about your loud car?

Assman

Guest skokos
I could give a rats ass what my neighbors think. If they bitched, I'd crank it up at midnight. fcuk em all.

LOL So tempted to post your straight faced picture with a caption that says

"Neighbors? F.UCK EM ALL!" LOL

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raj,

what you do is this. Borrow Kane's Halloween outfit. Wake up at 4 am on a random Monday morning. Rev it to redline as close as you can get to your neighbors house, then bang on the Master window as hard as you can without breaking it, and throw fake blood all over the window.

If my neighbors get in my face I'm gonna say "Hey. Shut up. At least you don't live next to this guy. Don't make me get out my clown suit."

No- Seriously- I am all for keeping the peace with the neighbors. I've seen so many frivolous lawsuits and dragging people into the HOA- difficult City Council- trouble ordinances... Yech. The time that it takes me to be nice far outweighs the time you've got to invest in fighting angry neighbors. I'm all for :icon_thumleft: keeping it cool with the neighbors. And I agree- it's sometimes easier to stay cool with the neighborhood kids.

clown.jpg

give them a nice flowers bouquet

card should say: sorry for the noice

If that doesn't work , offer them to install double glass on their house

There was a guy on my street that used to yell at me to slow down everytime I went down the street, always below the speed limit. I eventually got pissed, busted out my kx450 dirt bike and proceded to crank 60 mph wheelies up and down the street in front of his house, he never said shit again.

Then you guys should have FRENCH neighbors..... good thing is they don't want to fcuk with me.... :icon_mrgreen:

However I always try to deal with people in a nice way first, if it doesn't work out.... read the above again.

Ahhhh I thought you liked women...... :icon_fU: but each to his own.... :icon_mrgreen:

I just love when they say muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu to me :wub: :lol2:

on a more serious note, i do love living in the country .... no neighbors to complain, no stress ...

DSC01671.JPG

I think you should show them what revving is! Sit on your driveway and hold it at 4500-5000RPM for a bit, then hopefully they'll move :lol:

Some woman in her mid 50s flipped me off while driving my scooter, since it's so fcuking loud. I was doing the speed limit at the time. I hit the brakes, did a u-turn, full throttle down the hill, u-turn full throttle up the hill again, then did it again :D

Just show them how much sound you can make if you really wanted to, and they will think twice before complaining next time.

Some woman in her mid 50s flipped me off while driving my scooter, since it's so fcuking loud. I was doing the speed limit at the time. I hit the brakes, did a u-turn, full throttle down the hill, u-turn full throttle up the hill again, then did it again :D

Just show them how much sound you can make if you really wanted to, and they will think twice before complaining next time.

i like your idea, being too nice sucks sometimes....

I have a 2009 LP 640 and the neighbors have never complained but my exhaust is a BF Performance exhaust. So when i want the car to be quiet i can push the button and have the exhaust go thru the mufflers and when I would like it loud push the button for music to your ears.
I have a serious suggestion, Move to an airpark, an airpark for the uninformed is a subvivision

with it's own airstrip. I have a friend that lives in an airpark on the airstrip itself, but his neighbor that

lives across the street lives in an average upper middle-class home that has a 6-car garage behind it. This guy

isn't a pilot he moved to an airpark so people wouln't fcuk with him about his cars and motorcycles. No one cares about you cars when their turning up airplanes themselves plus most pilots are gear-heads anyways.

It's a priviate airfield and if you ask real nice they might let you do speed runs down the runway. This guy does.

If you don't buy a lot on the runway itself the prices are about the same as any other realestate in the

area.

Guest skokos
I have a serious suggestion, Move to an airpark, an airpark for the uninformed is a subvivision

with it's own airstrip. I have a friend that lives in an airpark on the airstrip itself, but his neighbor that

lives across the street lives in an average upper middle-class home that has a 6-car garage behind it. This guy

isn't a pilot he moved to an airpark so people wouln't fcuk with him about his cars and motorcycles. No one cares about you cars when their turning up airplanes themselves plus most pilots are gear-heads anyways.

It's a priviate airfield and if you ask real nice they might let you do speed runs down the runway. This guy does.

If you don't buy a lot on the runway itself the prices are about the same as any other realestate in the

area.

lol wut.