WTB: White Spyder

gershwin

i have a white 06 spyder 6 spd with a Heff TT

i really dont want to sell, but if the price is right we can discuss further.

i have a white 06 spyder 6 spd with a Heff TT

i really dont want to sell, but if the price is right we can discuss further.

Bill has honestly the nicest White 6 speed spyders on the planet. None are nicer. If you can afford it, it WONT dissapoint. :icon_thumleft:

Good luck. Might have a better chance finding a Unicorn i'm afraid. You will love it if you get one though.

I took a world wide look just for shits and giggles, I found one... In Italy and it was a 2007 car. 6 speed spyders are rare. Finding that car in a white color, even more so. Only one that I know of, and I am pretty sure it is a 6 speed, is AJ Globals car. I don't think he is selling.

Agreed, that is a great car for great money. Too bad the top don't drop. You still in Mexico?

I took a world wide look just for shits and giggles, I found one... In Italy and it was a 2007 car. 6 speed spyders are rare. Finding that car in a white color, even more so. Only one that I know of, and I am pretty sure it is a 6 speed, is AJ Globals car. I don't think he is selling.

Thats correct and its ballon white (pearl white) and its an'07. I believe lambo-in-it's car is the flat white, which I've seen on Dave's White SL that he had. Love that white too. We had my car and his SL next to each and you can really see the difference between the two white's. The flat white is brighter. There are pretty much NO pearl white 6 speed g-spyders out there and I would guess the same goes for the Flat white and no I'm not selling. There realy isn't anything out there right now that I would want other than a TT version.

See bill, even without 1200hp, your car is a Very Rare commodity. You may have the only white 06 6-speed spyder in the world....

Don't forget the "I wish this was a 560" front bumper :lol2:

Ouch, tough room...