LP570-4 SL

a007apl

"According to the latest rumors hardcore version of LP560-4 will be called exactly LP570-4 SV, less weight, but only 10 hp more, interior will be stripped down similar way as old SL version of Gallardo. Reworked front suspension and CC brakes are expected also. Car will feature new front spoiler with similar style as LP670-4 SV and big wing like Supertrofeo G. That is all, nothing revolutionary expected. Dealers and VIP customers will be able to see this car during presentation event next January, public unveiling at Geneva auto show, first cars coming to the customers starting from next May.

The best part of news are following - this SV will not be the last version of Gallardo LP560-4, hardcore RWD version will come later next year or early 2011 to keep production until 2012 when successor is expected. So rumors I have heard and posted earlier about LP590-2 SV may be true, and it is simply great."

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LP560-4

LP550-2

LP570-4

whats next? Thse guys got to know where to stop, they keep doing small little tweaks to the power, adding on little pieces here and there and.......

LP560-4

LP550-2

LP570-4

whats next? Thse guys got to know where to stop, they keep doing small little tweaks to the power, adding on little pieces here and there and.......

And people keep buying em...

LP560-4

LP550-2

LP570-4

LP560-4

LP550-2

LP570-4

LP650-4

LP640

LP560

LP670-4

:eek3dance:

It sounds good to me, LP560-4 is an outstanding car in my book, I could happily live with a lighter hardcore version of it.

I am dying to see it.

I'm sick of this ludicrous fcuking naming scheme!

:lol2: :lol2:

Just call it a fukin Gallardo SV / G-SV

Simple enough I suppose.... I'll still go with numbers alone...

Laymans terms? (for me at least)

04-08 Gallardo = A Gallardo

02-06 Murcielago = A 6.2 Murci

09-XX Gallardo = A 560

07-10 Murcielago = A 640

LP550-2 = A Balboni

LP670-4 = A Murci SV

etc, etc

QUOTE (R o b @ Dec 26 2009, 08:31 PM)
They need another LP-XXX-X to carry them thru 2012 when the world ends hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lamborghini Armageddo Superleggera!

It was so much easier (before AUDI)--LAMBORGHINI Gallardo, LAMBORGHINI Murcielago! PERIOD!!! They should let the best speak by its performance and no these stupid coded names :fglob: :fimpact: :fplasma:

It was so much easier (before AUDI)--LAMBORGHINI Gallardo, LAMBORGHINI Murcielago! PERIOD!!! They should let the best speak by its performance and no these stupid coded names :fglob: :fimpact: :fplasma:

Erm... so pre Audi the names had no meaning then?

Oh and a run down of Audi cars here Murcie and Gallardo are Audi names!

Audi has been the perfect tonic for Lambo imo.

Could care less about the name, more upset they didn't utilize the sweet sweet sweeeeeeeet Super Trofeo bodykit parts for the car. :eusa_wall:

Still looking forward to it.

Could care less about the name, more upset they didn't utilize the sweet sweet sweeeeeeeet Super Trofeo bodykit parts for the car. :eusa_wall:

Still looking forward to it.

Let's wait and see, I think it will be more extreme than the posted photo.

I hate the waiting time between the rumors and unveiling.

Let's wait and see, I think it will be more extreme than the posted photo.

I hate the waiting time between the rumors and unveiling.

I'm just pissed that my business has gone to hell in a hand basket over the last couple of years and I have to stay with the lowly LP640 for a while.

It might be that when things turn around and I buy a new car we will be on the replacement and it will be just a name again.

Russell