UGR article in AutoWeek

UTCOBRAS

Thanks for all the welcomes guys. Happy to be on a site where guys are excited about cars, but also lambos in particular. If anyone on here every needs any help with anything indycar related i would be happy to help!

Welcome aboard! Good luck this next season!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the welcomes guys. Happy to be on a site where guys are excited about cars, but also lambos in particular. If anyone on here every needs any help with anything indycar related i would be happy to help!

Can I borrow your Indycar for a track day or two? :lol2:

what is it with you racer's and the Fiat 500 ;)

Welcome to the site

-post some pics of your 500 and cooper ....quick ques:

how do you like the Rs4, and any mods to it? from your interview it sounds like you mod alot, so just wondering what you went with.

I absolutely love the car. It is glut orange, so one of only 3 in North America in that color I am told, and I have done just the basics. I did HRE wheels from Ben at Wheels Boutique, I painted the brakes with my logo and body color, I did a capristo exhaust which is incredible, did the euro RS4 steering wheel, and H&R lowering springs. Car is badass looking. Here is a link to some pics

http://picasaweb.google.com/grahal09/AudiR...feat=directlink

Graham, I used to go to a lot of CART races back in the 80's and 90's. I remember you when you were just a fetus. :icon_mrgreen:

When you get a chance post some pics of the Mini and Fiat 500. I love both of those, haven't had a Fiat 500, but I've had several classic Minis - LOTS of fun!

Best of luck this year, time for another win! ;)

Thanks for the well wishes, its great to hear! But as for the Mini I restored it myself a few years back, and now the 500 comes next! IN fact I bought the 500 just for fun, but when it showed up it didnt come as advertised. Therefore I am forced to restore it, but thats ok, I love it! I will be getting a new 500 when they bring them to the states to match my old one :icon_thumleft:

Welcome, but be careful putting yourself out there. I'm sure your inbox was full from the moment you told us who you where :lol2:

Enjoy your stay in the Bullpen.

Welcome.

You are out of OH, right? If so, you should come out with us this spring. I will be meeting some friends in the Toledo area to get together and do some cruising / lunch / etc.. There will be some SLR's, 1000 HP 997 TT's, TT Gallardos, modded ZR1, etc.

Welcome aboard.... Im Isaak your ship's bartender..... There will be Pina Colada's on the Fiesta Deck at 5PM.

Set a course for adventure my friends! :lol2:

And if you get to be Ted Lance, then I'm Robert Pine! :lol2:

Welcome.

You are out of OH, right? If so, you should come out with us this spring. I will be meeting some friends in the Toledo area to get together and do some cruising / lunch / etc.. There will be some SLR's, 1000 HP 997 TT's, TT Gallardos, modded ZR1, etc.

Kisco, can I bring my cars and coffee group from Columbus? If so, PM me info! :icon_thumleft:

Kisco, can I bring my cars and coffee group from Columbus? If so, PM me info! :icon_thumleft:

Of course. Once spring comes around, we will be in touch and I will let you ahead of time the date of the get together. :icon_thumleft:

Welcome.

Ill be there. You let me know when everyone gets together. I am out of New Albany which is just east of Columbus, basically is Columbus!

Ill be there. You let me know when everyone gets together. I am out of New Albany which is just east of Columbus, basically is Columbus!

Awesome. I'll be in touch. :icon_thumleft:

So are you going to go to Formula 1 if the USF1 team is able to get going?

No, sorry wish i could say i was! IndyCar is great racing, great competition, and great personalities. If we get each and every one of you to a race you will all become fans!

No, sorry wish i could say i was! IndyCar is great racing, great competition, and great personalities. If we get each and every one of you to a race you will all become fans!

Graham, better have the truck stop by. Text me with the arrival time. :eusa_wall: