Added an E92 M3 Edition to the stable

Mike_S

Bought a E92 M3 Edition in Monte Carlo blue from my dealer yesterday. Car will arrive at dealership tomorrow or day after. I should be able to take delivery on the weekend after the PDI hopefully.

It's quite special here as BMW South Africa has only brought in 20 Edition M3's. 10 in Dakar Yellow and 10 in Monte Carlo blue.

Will post pics when it arrives!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Mike.

Did it cost more than a Murci SV in US? :D

Haha thanks Hovik! Thank goodness not. It equates to around $113,300 US more or less.

Bought a E92 M3 Edition in Monte Carlo blue

I'm hoping you bought Monte Carlo Blue!

I guess so.

Enjoy! Will look great in the sun.

Stable.... shouldnt it be more along fleet or something? Congrats man! Should be a sick car. Think we need a LP gathering in Africa with Mike S!!! :eusa_dance:

Stable.... shouldnt it be more along fleet or something? Congrats man! Should be a sick car. Think we need a LP gathering in Africa with Mike S!!! :eusa_dance:

Mike S' cars would be THE GATHERING in South Africa. :lol2:

Thanks guys - I might pop into the dealership to have a look while they perform the PDI. Will take some pics if I do! I'm also adding a CF Vorsteiner front diffuser and a CF Hamann rear diffuser - I think it will look insane once those two mods are added.

Congrats! Sounds like you may run out of garage space at this rate...

Too late :lol2: at present, I am 6 garages short. I am temporarily parking some in the basement of my office until the new house is finished.

Congrats!

I demand a group shot of ALL of your whips! ^_^ Keep it up

Thanks. That will be a bit difficult as they are spread out over a few of the homes. I will be moving them all into the main residence (still under construction) in about 18 months. Will gladly take photos once that has taken place.

Mike S' cars would be THE GATHERING in South Africa. :lol2:

You got that right. Mike has got an AMAZING collection, probably the best on the whole Lambo Power....

Looking forward to see the new M3 :icon_thumleft:

You got that right. Mike has got an AMAZING collection, probably the best on the whole Lambo Power....

It is amazing but definitely not the best. Prices in South Africa are crazy though so huge respect for Mike.

Looking forward to see the new M3 :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Lambomad, I wouldn't say it's the best, but it's good enough for me :)

It is amazing but definitely not the best. Prices in South Africa are crazy though so huge respect for Mike.

Tell me about it, I could trade the LP640 and the F430 for the same price what you pay for a Veyron in the States :eusa_wall:

Who or what could top his collection?

Don't worry about it soup, not important to me anyways :) There's always a bigger fish.

I just searched for monte carlo blue, having never heard of it ( don't think we have it in the states) and I have to say that is an AMAZING color for the M3.

Congrats!

Veyron, Zonda F and god knows what else.

By the way. How is your hunt for Zonda going Mike? :)

I just searched for monte carlo blue, having never heard of it ( don't think we have it in the states) and I have to say that is an AMAZING color for the M3.

Congrats!

I agree. It looks fabulous.

m3-monte-carlo-blue-1.jpg

m3-monte-carlo-blue-2.jpg

m3-monte-carlo-blue-6.jpg

bmw_m3_edition_2009_029.jpg

bmw_m3_edition_2009_030.jpg

bmw_m3_edition_2009_031.jpg

We could all borrow his cars and have a run of Mike's cars.

:iamwithstupid: :lol2: :lol2: awesome idea..

I'm also adding a CF Vorsteiner front diffuser and a CF Hamann rear diffuser - I think it will look insane once those two mods are added.

It will look SICK Mike_S! Vorsteiner parts looks very good on Bmws..Congrats on your new Bmw.

I will be moving them all into the main residence (still under construction) in about 18 months. Will gladly take photos once that has taken place.

:headbang:

Tell me about it, I could trade the LP640 and the F430 for the same price what you pay for a Veyron in the States :eusa_wall:

The Veyron cost about 4-5 LP640s over here..lol and its not even legal to be on the roads even if you afford to pay for it since its LHD. :eusa_wall:

btw the Monte Carlo Blue looks sick!! I've never seen or heard of that color on a Bmw before..but i do know that theres a darker blue for the M3s which i've seen some running around on the streets..White color is the most common color for the E92 M3s here..and i can't believe theres no white or black over there in your country!

Congratulations!!

If you don't mind me asking, how much garage space has been allocated with your new home? You mentioned you're about six short or so? Do you have any other cars in mind to add to your shopping spree?

Can't wait to see your new house and full collection!