Added an E92 M3 Edition to the stable

Mike_S

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is amazing but definitely not the best. Prices in South Africa are crazy though so huge respect for Mike.

Nathan...Maybe this statement came out wrong because of the language issue but you implied that somebody else has a better collection of cars.

Veyron, Zonda F and god knows what else.

By the way. How is your hunt for Zonda going Mike? :)

Now looking at this post it makes more sense of what you were trying to get at. Just be careful with how you word things so people do not mis-understand :)

--------------------------------

Fabulous addition to the list Mike, love the colour choice too. Your collection becomes truly inspiring with every new car. Where is the new house being built bud? CT?

Nathan...Maybe this statement came out wrong because of the language issue but you implied that somebody else has a better collection of cars.

Now looking at this post it makes more sense of what you were trying to get at. Just be careful with how you word things so people do not mis-understand :)

I'm not really sure which part of that statement created the "not sure what you mean?" situtation. "you implied that somebody else has a better collection of cars" >> that's what I meant.

No disrespect to Mike of course. He's collection is inspiring and I appreciate the fact that he spends his time to share photos/opinions.

My favorite BMW Color by far. It either is, or is very close to, the old Estoril Blue color which is my favorite colow other than Monterey Blue.

My favorite BMW Color by far. It either is, or is very close to, the old Estoril Blue color which is my favorite colow other than Monterey Blue.

Which they are bringing back! :eusa_dance:

I just found this:

bmw_blues.jpg

I'm not really sure which part of that statement created the "not sure what you mean?" situtation. "you implied that somebody else has a better collection of cars" >> that's what I meant.

No disrespect to Mike of course. He's collection is inspiring and I appreciate the fact that he spends his time to share photos/opinions.

Maybe you could have worded it less strikingly towards Mike in that case because it just sounded a little harsh :icon_thumleft:

I'm womdering whom you think has a greater collection, just for curiousities sake?

The Veyron cost about 4-5 LP640s over here..lol and its not even legal to be on the roads even if you afford to pay for it since its LHD. :eusa_wall:

btw the Monte Carlo Blue looks sick!! I've never seen or heard of that color on a Bmw before..but i do know that theres a darker blue for the M3s which i've seen some running around on the streets..White color is the most common color for the E92 M3s here..and i can't believe theres no white or black over there in your country!

Thanks Lambo91. Veyron would be also about 5 LP560-4's here. We have the same problem with the LHD issue. You can still register the car in another country and drive it here, but it can only be here for a month or two before it has to go back to the country of it's registration origin. Bit of a pain actually.

We do have alpine white M3's here, just not in the Edition models. BMW SA didn't think it distinguished itself enough from the other M3's in those 2 colours. So they only brought in the blue and yellow.

I have attached the newsletter which they sent out to the local dealers.

Congratulations!!

If you don't mind me asking, how much garage space has been allocated with your new home? You mentioned you're about six short or so? Do you have any other cars in mind to add to your shopping spree?

Can't wait to see your new house and full collection!

Hi Ibn, I will have almost triple digits for parking at the new house. I'm still finalizing designs so it could still change a little bit. Most of it will be under the house so you won't see it. I have a few cars in mind, but I'm cutting down on spending for the next year or two until the house is completed :icon_mrgreen:

M3_Edition.pdf

Hi Ibn, I will have almost triple digits for parking at the new house. I'm still finalizing designs so it could still change a little bit. Most of it will be under the house so you won't see it. I have a few cars in mind, but I'm cutting down on spending for the next year or two until the house is completed :icon_mrgreen:

Did I read that right? Triple digit parking under your house? like 100 cars????

:iamwithstupid:

whenever that is finished you have to put u pictures, I'm sure it will look absolutely amazing

Thanks for your reply! Wow! That is absolutely fantastic! Sounds like you may need your own area code with that ;)

Yes, will be driving it like I stole it :lol2:

Did I read that right? Triple digit parking under your house? like 100 cars????

Yes, I thought I was crazy as well at first :lol2: It's in a very secluded and private area. Nobody will even know it's there. I enjoy my privacy :) There is also a warehouse/barn in the designs for another 80, but that will only be built IF I ever run out of space, which I doubt.

Did you get your M3 in manual or DCT?

Manual of course!

Thanks for your reply! Wow! That is absolutely fantastic! Sounds like you may need your own area code with that ;)

Haha, thanks!

So you are building parking for 100 cars, and considering putting a barn for another 80. You already have about 20 (rough guess?!?!?) so what the hell is going to be left to buy for the next 80!?!?!?!? HAHA. Even worse *gulp* the next 80 beyond that!!!! What does the S in Mike_S stand for "Sultan"?!?!?! :icon_thumleft:

100? Who are you Mike_S???? :o

I now think you may be the biggest baller on this site, Congrats anyways on the M3 and continued success!

:iamwithstupid:

Some pics, excuse the bad quality. Only had time to fetch it very late this afternoon. Will get some better photos in the morning.

I'll be replying to the other questions in the next post :)

IMG_6906.jpg

IMG_6907.jpg

IMG_6904.jpg

So you are building parking for 100 cars, and considering putting a barn for another 80. You already have about 20 (rough guess?!?!?) so what the hell is going to be left to buy for the next 80!?!?!?!? HAHA. Even worse *gulp* the next 80 beyond that!!!! What does the S in Mike_S stand for "Sultan"?!?!?! :icon_thumleft:

Haha, I don't know yet. Let's see what the future brings :icon_mrgreen:

He probably needs the added space for all of his boats too.

The boats are kept at the vacation home on the lake :icon_mrgreen:

100? Who are you Mike_S???? :o

Just another ordinary guy that loves cars :icon_pidu:

When i grow up..i wanna be like Mike_S..lol :icon_mrgreen:

LOL, thanks Lambo91.

i love that color! congrats!

Thank you jorge!