Spy shots of possible Mucielago replacement - mule

dyvatvol15

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the jota should be a V12 so it should have the vertical doors.

but in this picture the door is strange,it couldn't go up,look at the door line in the red square.it could only be opened like a gallardo door.

anyways the model look like a murcy line

post-12198-1263835474_thumb.jpg

I would imagine the Estoque is where you should be looking for design clues..... especially the front and rear.

This is a reasonable thought, as the Estoque was the Da Silva team's first clean-sheet design as a group (meaning it's not a modification of an earlier Donckerwolke work).

I would imagine the Estoque is where you should be looking for design clues..... especially the front and rear.

I love that car, too bad it won't see the light of day. Estoque that is.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like this could very well be the replacement of the gallardo now that we heard in the 570-SL thread that it will be the last version of the 5XX gallardos.

via TeamSpeed:

Some updates now. There is conflicting information coming about the chassis options - some sources state that it will be complete CF chassis, some sources state that it will be aluminium chassis with plenty of technology borrowed from AUDI, there are even news about aluminium and CF chassis with technology both from AUDI and Lambo latest composite materials research with Uni of Washington. Seems that no one knows for sure as for now.

But one thing is almost for sure - the highspeed will be increased even further to about 360 km/h and 0-100 km/h time to be about 3.0 seconds. That is the latest information that came in.

Imprortant information about V12 production line also - as member trax posted some time ago Murcielago line will be closed late June this year, I have recieved similar information, than retooling process will take place, than late this year first production specs Murcielago successor cars will start to roll from reworked V12 production line with the most probably place of public debut at Geneva auto show next year, with sales to start in April/May 2011.