Gallardo vs ACR vs GT-R Pics...

FikseSTS

Congratulations! Looks like you found the yellow 06 you wanted!

Beautiful Collection btw. Could do without the GT-R though :P

Man that Viper looks wide. nice collection! Yellow is a great color on the G...drive them all lots! (or at least as much as you can)

If those were mine the ACR would be a track whore, the G would be for flossin and the GTR would be for when i needed to be a little bit more discrete than a yellow lambo allowed. does that mirror your usage?

NICE collection. Please post up more pics of the GTR.

How do you like it as a DD?

Is there enough place behind for anybody to ride along ?

How do you compare it to the Galllardo?

That gallardo looks a victoria secret model surrounded by fat girls. :icon_mrgreen:

Hilarious because the Viper is the lightest car in the pic lol. Viper wins for the meanest front end of the trio. Love that Gallardo. It really looks angular and smaller next to those two. Didnt expect that. Great stable. If I had to keep only one Id keep the G. After driving them which would you pick if you HAD to keep only one?

Hilarious because the Viper is the lightest car in the pic lol. Viper wins for the meanest front end of the trio. Love that Gallardo. It really looks angular and smaller next to those two. Didnt expect that. Great stable. If I had to keep only one Id keep the G. After driving them which would you pick if you HAD to keep only one?

My joke was a reference to the overall look and balance of the car. I'd keep the gallardo because it's a lambo but it would be a tough choice next to a lambo the Acr is my second favorite car.

I wouldn't feel deprived if I had an ACR.

Im going to go out on a limb and say I hate the Viper ACR. Dont get me wrong, I actually like the way the new Viper coupes look, but the ACR inmo looks like a Ricers dream. Ill take the Gallardo and GTR, and trade the Viper for a regular one.

Hey, Very nice collection. The 06 G looks great! Can't wait to see it in person.

I think the Gallardo is the lightest if the reported weight is correct, the Gallardo is around 3200 pounds? The ACR is around 3400 is so....

While the GT-R (mine has a tune, 501HP to the wheels) doesn't look the best, it trounces the Gallardo and ACR on the streets.... I put 16k miles on it last year, so easy to drive and you can put the kids on the back if needed...

The ACR has it's own niche, road course work, it's not a good drag racer, and a REALLY bad top speed car..... from 60-160 it pulls very hard though.... mine put down 609HP to the wheels

If I could only keep one and I had to drive it and not let it sit most of the time, I would probably keep the GT-R, although I haven't had the Gallardo long enough to really make that call....

here is a 0-100 video in the GT-R...

There are mixed suggestions on the weight of the Gallardo. Some sources say 3409 lbs and the manual says 3153 lbs but Top Gear says the LP560 is roughly 50 lbs lighter than the pre-LPs and the LP560 is stated at 3307 lbs. Therefore .. it's kinda confusing.

the gallardo weighs over 3400lbs.. My 04 on 4pt scales weighed like 3420 and it had it's exhaust swapped. The later cars are heavier.

I think the Gallardo is the lightest if the reported weight is correct, the Gallardo is around 3200 pounds?

If you put your Gallardo on the scale it will weight over 3400 lbs.

Im going to go out on a limb and say I hate the Viper ACR. Dont get me wrong, I actually like the way the new Viper coupes look, but the ACR inmo looks like a Ricers dream. Ill take the Gallardo and GTR, and trade the Viper for a regular one.

:iamwithstupid: however I do like the engine rumble of the viper

by a performance standpoint the GT-R is the winner hands down! Brooks did a 10 second run with just a tune! That's amazing.

If all you care about is looks and status than you know which car to choose. I personally can't stand posers and haters.

Haha, it's like having reliable stable wife (GTR), the trophy wife you take out at nights (Gallardo) and the bad girl you don't take to meet the parents..

Really awesome! Gorgeous stable.