LP560 vs Carrera GT

lambornima

Would have thought it would be closer seeing how the 560 fairs against the 599 which in several videos has been pretty close with a CGT. Although, the video says the Carrera GT has an exhaust (it doesnt say how much power it has over stock)

Still find it very very impressive! I wonder if it would look the same if it were to race an SLR? Since the SLR and CGT are pretty close.

Worlds fastest stock LP560! :icon_thumleft:

some of the comments :eusa_wall:

lamborghini's are waaaay to cracked up for what they truly are. ferrari's, porsche's, mazerati's, vector's, buggati's, aston martin's, POS's, comaro's (older models) out perform most average lambo's, and are rated way better. i like lambo's, but they are too over-rated..

The LP560 and the Audi RS6-MTM are both mine.

Actually, I just raced the CGT one time and if I recall right my shifting wasn´t really perfect but we had raced all day and I had to head back home and didn´t have time for more races. The driver of the CGT did solid races and shifting all day. More races and I might have been able to close the gap a few yards.

I also raced the Koenigseggggggggggg, it´s on Youtube, but as you all know It´s not a car but a missile so the outcome was as expected...but the sound it makes is like no other.

CCR v GTT please, that would be decent if this vid is anything to go by. The CGT really is under-engineered....almost deliberately, where is long awaited GT1 I wonder??

It's wrapped, not painted. I think it was a protection for track days.

145.jpg

Correct. It belongs to a friend of me. Had this wrap done before the GT Polonia in Poland. Saves paint..