Acrua NSX vrs Lotus Esprit

Pantera

As for other track events, obviously i havent done any REAL wheel to wheel racing. Nor has anyone else here. .

Excuse me????????????? :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/Looks at the pictures.

Miss the cones?

No, dude, I think you got them all.

:lol:

Haha, looks like we have a race car driver here! You fuckin dumbass, if you knew anything youd know that the cones that are down indicate to the driver on which side of the cone you go around.

Open mouth insert foot dumbass.

As for other track events, obviously i havent done any REAL wheel to wheel racing. Nor has anyone else here. .

I meant the people responding to this thread.

Nice damage control :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Netviper, anyone with an Nsx, could never hurt my feelings. But, what i would like to see, is for you to now show us YOUR track pics, results etc. Whether it be SCCA, road race, drag race....anything
Lumbo, I recall you were the one who was making yourself out to be Senna himself. Not the other way around. It doesn't suprise me that you took some autocross events and made yourself out to be a scca wheel to wheel hero. :P

And don't bet on the fact that there are none here with w to w experience. I know for sure a few have read the thread and laughed at your diatribes.

Carry on, Allan. Entertaining if nothing else. :axe:

Actually fuckboy, your compadre, Netviper pulled his head out of his ass, and said that an Esprit would get killed on a track by an Nsx. I showed proof to the contrary. I never used personal experience as an example.

As i said, i can line you up with some Esprit guys if youd like.

Lastly, i can understand why Nsx guys would find this funny.

Lets see, on the automotive scale, you have Porsche, Lotus, Ferrari, lamborghini, Viper, and you NSx guys seem to think you belong.

Well the fact of the matter, most of the automotive above respect other vehicles, would trade their vehicles for some of the others etc etc. Not so with the Nsx... the one car considered the most overpriced, underperforming, useless POS on the planet. But hey, they are hitting 20K for early cars, so i can understand why pond scum is cruising in these beauties now. Even Supra, Rx7, STI, etc guys redicule the NSx.

Oh and go back to your guy thread on Nsxprime, and have fun. Maybe if you lined ALL of your members cars togther, you might find someone here to trade an 85 Jalpa for ALL of them.

Nice damage control :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :butthead:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

From the Nsxprime:

Len, if it was Oct of '03, then, yes it was my first track event.

Edit: It wss both my first track event and then the next year. The 2nd time around, I was both passed by and passed Lotuses. It was after all a LCA event. I have a fair amount of respect for the V8 Lotus.

It sure is funny how people try to speculate on my driving ability. I guess you could say its alot easier to pilot a car that makes 200rwhp, than say a 700rwhp Porsche on a track. :lol: :lol:

What NSXr's, as well as almost everyone else on any type of automotive forum finds halarious, is how you have to stoop to personal insults every time someone challenges you on your facts or opinions. You're the only clown I know that has been banned from all other forums for acting like a fool. Congrats on wining that race. :lol:

Hmm sounds like youre avoiding the question of posting ANY sort of racing in your car....

Oh, I am not avoiding it. I have nothing to hide. I have about 6 track events under my belt and I think I am a decent driver. Nothing special. i didn't much care for autocross after doing "real" track events.

I just like pushing your buttons. :)

What NSXr's, as well as almost everyone else on any type of automotive forum finds halarious, is how you have to stoop to personal insults every time someone challenges you on your facts or opinions. You're the only clown I know that has been banned from all other forums for acting like a fool. Congrats on wining that race. :lol:

HEH. Advantage KPG. Let's wait for Allans return. Serves up!

Hmmm.. Sounds like you can dish it Allan, but you can't take it :finga:

Yea, he can dish it. If he doesn't have the right facts at hand, he twists and contorts what he can find to try to prove his point in hopes of sitting on his imaginary king of all cardom throne. If he doesn't like what is written, it immeadiatly becomes faucktard this and fuckboy that. What a case. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:he 2nd time around, I was both passed by and passed Lotuses. It was after all a LCA event.

Why is that funny? Basically makes the cars sound equal?

Im a memebr of the Porsche, Viper and Supra boards. have been for many many years.

Congrats on winning the I have no facts to deliver race. As i said in the past, Nsx's are cool cars, for 16 year olds, or girls. Which are you?

:he 2nd time around, I was both passed by and passed Lotuses. It was after all a LCA event.

It does? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hmmm.. Sounds like you can dish it Allan, but you can't take it :finga:

Yea, he can dish it. If he doesn't have the right facts at hand, he twists and contorts what he can find to try to prove his point in hopes of sitting on his imaginary king of all cardom throne. If he doesn't like what is written, it immeadiatly becomes faucktard this and fuckboy that. What a case. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have facts, and first hand knowledge. You came here with insults, so you are now Fuckboy.

So im sitting here with some of my collegues,mostly males, with incomes of over 500k yearly. And we shot the question around, what do you think of an NSx? The basic conception was that it was an overpriced Honda. But when Susan walked in, a middle aged woman in her 30's, she was of the mindset that the Nsx was very nice. Unfortunately she was inder the impression it was a 30K brand new.

And btw, the guys who spoke of that Nsx, are driving Basicly stock Esprits. 2 of them, drive S4S. You are comparing a SUPERCHARGED NSX. The question here was stock to stock, now it goes to Stock to modifed, next it will got to JGTC Nsx vs stock Esprit. :lol:

So im sitting here with some of my collegues,mostly males, with incomes of over 500k yearly. And we shot the question around, what do you think of an NSx? The basic conception was that it was an overpriced Honda. But when Susan walked in, a middle aged woman in her 30's, she was of the mindset that the Nsx was very nice. Unfortunately she was inder the impression it was a 30K brand new.

Money doesn't buy class allan. You know that... hell you show that! :finga:

If being classy, means not having an EDUCATED opinion, then you are right. I have no class, and you do.

As of now, we have you insinuating that you are Mario Andretti, then admitting you have 6 lousy track events under your belt.

Personally, why would anyone want to do a track event in a STOCK NSX? I mean come on. Thats like watching turtles race. Whats the excitement? Youre coming into apex's at 80mph, when others are entering them at 140mph.

I think ive been nice about NSx's. Ive said that compared to a Ferrari 355, when money is compared, the Nsx is a better value. I just even said the Nsx had a nicer interior and better shifter than a Lotus TT v8. You cant accuse me of talking out of my ass, as ive owned these cars in the past. You mention myself being kicked off other forums, yes i was kicked off the Ferrari boards for being an owner, with complaints of an overpriced underperforming Pos, and i got kicked off the Nsx board, for voicing my opinion as an NSX owner when you tools are trying to compare yourselves to Ferrari, Lamborghini, porsche and Vipers.

Try comparing yourself to Neon turbos, STI's, Supras etc. A class you still fail at.

Congrats on winning the I have no facts to deliver race. As i said in the past, Nsx's are cool cars, for 16 year olds, or girls. Which are you?

Oh, gee. You are a true wiz at well thought out replies. Something leads me to believe that if you were standing in front of me the words wouldn't come out the same. :roll:

I have facts, and first hand knowledge. You came here with insults, so you are now Fuckboy.
No, I came into this thread calling BS on your twisted and contorted claim of "Track racing my friend, in everything from 700hp Porsches, to lambos, ferraris( including F40) to Scca racing my lambo, and Fcar. I never drag race. Last time i did was in my 355....once..... before that my Nsx in Az. " Let me clue you in on how normal people would have responded to netvipers statement, which must have callenged your manhood. A typical response from somone not looking to assure his imaginary cardom throne would have gone somethig like this:

While I must admit that I get enjoyment out of some straight-line highway challenges, I have participated in some solo2 autocross events, and have been on the track at some HPDE events x times. Now I have no true idea of what your experience is, but I feel I know more than your average Joe with respect to track experience.

Instead, you twist and contort, and I called BS.

Godam somebody lost it!.

So im sitting here with some of my collegues,mostly males, with incomes of over 500k yearly. .

Another statement from someone looking to be awarded knighthood toward car-god status.

You, talking about income and revealing your real name in the same thread only contribtes to your judgement(s), or lack thereof.