Super replicrap

Speedracer38

Seriously....who in their right mind would fcuking buy this thing for 40k?!?!?! Just watching this video makes me cringe and I'm going to apologize in advance for anyone who actually watches the video. What a piece of shit! Some Ferrarifag in the end seemed to think it was cool

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :gay: :gay: :gay: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

that was the most idiotic thing I've seen in my entire life, are these guys for real? The guy kept calling it Revington or Remington

It's a conspiracy did you guys see the Ffag driving? :icon_mrgreen:

Don't know if this has been posted before, but I'm laughing too hard from this. Been going through their videos. Some of the cars they supposedly "make" look like the real car passed off as a replicrap.

their car is TINY - or those guys are 7 and a half foot tall.

watch it all the way - theres a asian babe worth a look.

HOT models and all :frocket: :fxloc: :gay: , also it was funny to see how they backed up traffic ( as they were backing out from their tin hot garage doors in true exotic style SLOWWWWWWWWLY) dumb asses!! :moon3:

I could only make it through 6 min's :puke: Can someone tell me how to get back that 6 min's of my life :wacko:

lambopower is having a twelve hour temporal rollback offer this weekend....

lamborghini and ferrari are not going to be happy they make these ...things, make official unveiling, videos on you tube and put badges everywhere

this should come to an end soon imo

lamborghini and ferrari are not going to be happy they make these ...things, make official unveiling, videos on you tube and put badges everywhere

yes,if lamborghini will watch that video you're right...

Its been going on in one form or another for 30+ years that Im aware of..... People have always said "As soon as [insert name of car company here] finds out about it, they'll put them an end to it..... "

It hasn't happened yet.

If I was going to lay down an entire double wide trailer's worth of cash on this beast the least I could ask for is some audio of that roaring v6 they have under the hood!

As far as the legal issues go, the problem is it looks like these guys are manufacturing in one of the Asian countries, and most of them have virtually no means to enforce IP rights. If they were in the U.S. it would be no problem to shut them down, and my guess is Lamborghini would do so. I know Ferrari is aggressive about this stuff because they hired my firm 15 or 20 years ago to shut down a guy who was making knock-off Testarossas (he was the same guy who made them for the Miami Vice television series so they could do the wrecks and stunts with them, and Ferrari had either tolerated or signed off on that but got major PO'd when he started selling them to people). Replica makers are always going to be out there to some degree, but these guys aren't going to be around long claiming that they're offering "perfect" replicas blah, blah, blah for 40k. I can imagine what they look like up close.

Its been going on in one form or another for 30+ years that Im aware of..... People have always said "As soon as [insert name of car company here] finds out about it, they'll put them an end to it..... "

It hasn't happened yet.

correct for the "home built" replicas or kit cars

when you buy one for yourself in your garage usually is not a big deal and thing gets un-noticed

i think troubles start when you begun to offer a production of replicas...as a brand and mention the Ferrari-Lambo brands... here i think it could get noticed and factories do not get over it easily

i know some Ferrari replica builders that made some cars (let's call a small series of cars) in Italy had been shut down in last years

they were just MR2 based cars but once the brands-badges were put on cars were seized, shop closed, etc...