- Transaxle Cooler

- Pulley/Tune

- Full Length Headers

- Laser Interceptor Front/Rear

- Hardwire for Radar

- Tinted Windows

- Lowered

- 3M Clear Bra

Car makes 650RWHP and even more torque :)

This car is not for the faint of heart as it is extremely loud. I can also ship stock exhaust with it, but not sure if it bolts up to the headers.

8,800 miles and in GREAT condition.

Price $170,000

What a monster! GLWS! I like how you use the red Marlboro (authentic, rough and I don't think they come in 100s :icon_mrgreen: ) to show the ride height!

What a monster! GLWS! I like how you use the red Marlboro (authentic, rough and I don't think they come in 100s :icon_mrgreen: ) to show the ride height!

:)

I don't smoke any more, but when I did the cowboy killers were definitely the cigarette of choice.

:)

I don't smoke any more, but when I did the cowboy killers were definitely the cigarette of choice.

Can we get a shot of your way measuring the ride height on the Superleggera with a box of Luck Strike (unfiltered)? :icon_mrgreen:

ahhaha... great car. I have a video I am working on of it I will post shortly... car is great and definitely a keeper! Someone snatch it up!

Sprite, gorgeous car.....extremely clean, and great mods!!

Sad to see this car go...this is one of the great ones!

Hope it goes to the right home.

Price lowered to $159,800. My R8 is on it's way and I need to move either this or the Ferrari for tax credit.

Price lowered to $159,800. My R8 is on it's way and I need to move either this or the Ferrari for tax credit.

What tax credit?

What tax credit?

In many states if you buy a car and pay the state tax and then sell the car and buy another car you don't have to pay a certain portion of the sales tax again on the second purchase if it's within a certain time frame.

In many states if you buy a car and pay the state tax and then sell the car and buy another car you don't have to pay a certain portion of the sales tax again on the second purchase if it's within a certain time frame.

Right. If I sell a car and run both the old car and the new car through dealer I only have to pay sales tax on the difference. Which should work out to be around 10k in savings on my R8.

Oh ok, we dont have that here.

• 2 weeks later...

awesome car! Ford GT has one of my favourtie interiors, what is it like in real life; feel cheap, tacky or anything?

first good call on the VI g spyder, second for one of your cars this seems super low mileage

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that the R8 that is coming is Black ? :icon_mrgreen:

Driveway looks good with those cars parked on it. :icon_thumleft:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that the R8 that is coming is Black ? :icon_mrgreen:

Driveway looks good with those cars parked on it. :icon_thumleft:

actually, it was white and he backed out of the sale.

awesome car! Ford GT has one of my favourtie interiors, what is it like in real life; feel cheap, tacky or anything?

Doesn't feel cheap or tacky at all.

• 2 months later...

SOLD :( Now I know how Abolfaz felt when he sold his.

Great car. Probably pick up another one sometime in the future. My favorite so far next to the Lambos.