My No Good Piece of Sh** Aunt and Uncle

WheelsRCool

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:iamwithstupid:

fcuk those printer companies, they are the real thieves here, the way they price their toners and ink cartridges is nothing short of highway robbery....

I think the aunt and uncle are saints, I hope they never stop doing what they do until HP and Panasonic go belly up..

They aren't stealing from the printer company though, they are stealing from the retailer who has to purchase those products from the printer companies and then try to sell them for a profit.

wow..god will never forgive a person who steals so much.. :eusa_naughty: thank god you got caught..its not fair for the people like me who spend my lunch money on games..lol

Lol. It was funny because I took a game that had one of those cheap, peel-able steal strips on it, and as I was walking out, the alarm went off. I was a 12 year old kid, and scared shit-less. I threw the game down and ran home :lol2: . Evey time I saw a cop car I thought they were looking for me. So I took the previous games I stole, wrapped them in plastic, and buried them in my backyard!

I tried taking a model car once. I got caught by the manager, and when he opened my jacked, there were stolen CD's from another store in it...I was like 10 and he was like wtf.....

Lol. It was funny because I took a game that had one of those cheap, peel-able steal strips on it, and as I was walking out, the alarm went off. I was a 12 year old kid, and scared shit-less. I threw the game down and ran home :lol2: . Evey time I saw a cop car I thought they were looking for me. So I took the previous games I stole, wrapped them in plastic, and buried them in my backyard!

I tried taking a model car once. I got caught by the manager, and when he opened my jacked, there were stolen CD's from another store in it...I was like 10 and he was like wtf.....

LOL!!

The whole using and returning thing, that kids play Brian. We used to go on huge camping trips like once a year, buy a tent, buy some music/light things and return them all on Monday.

LOL!!

The whole using and returning thing, that kids play Brian. We used to go on huge camping trips like once a year, buy a tent, buy some music/light things and return them all on Monday.

Might go camping/rock climbing this summer. Will remember :icon_mrgreen: .

Is this your aunt and uncle?

image6344024g.jpg

CBS Station WCBS reports that Alexander Clement, 68, and his wife, Christine Clement, 64, have been charged with five counts of petty larceny and five counts of tampering with a consumer product in the second degree.

Christine Clement allegedly purchased the products, removed the pudding mixes, and refilled the boxes with sandwich bags containing salt and sand.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/03/29/...in6344048.shtml

They aren't stealing from the printer company though, they are stealing from the retailer who has to purchase those products from the printer companies and then try to sell them for a profit.

Exactly, they buy them for $1 and sell them for $100, as I said I am not condoning shop lifting merely pointing out they not the only party doing the robbing in the toner business :icon_mrgreen:

How did you find out what they've done?

I have no idea what my own wife did yesterday.

A side story:

I never care what other people/businesses make once I enter into a transaction but this one made me feel very ripped off.

I've ordered an italian couch for my new house, it is quite large, exactly what I wanted, couldn't find it anywhere in town just this small boutique furniture shop, $12k RRP on the showroom floor, I negotiated the price down to $10k, I had to wait 3 months for it, when it came, they said I could pick it up from their warehouse.

I was all happy because we've been waiting for so long, I picked up the work truck and went there with few boys to pick it up, it was all wrapped up in plastic loaded it up and drove home, when I got hope I found stuck on the wrapping an Invoice, I thought it was my invoice so I opened it up, it wasn't mine it was the invoice from the importer to the retailer the price on it was $2,190 :shock:

Lucky those bastards aren't selling toners, quite difficult to walk out with a sofa.

Exactly, they buy them for $1 and sell them for $100, as I said I am not condoning shop lifting merely pointing out they not the only party doing the robbing in the toner business :icon_mrgreen:

Mmmm....I don't know if retailers get them THAT cheap, but they buy in bulk and then sell them individually of course for a higher price then what they all individually cost in bulk.

My other uncle, the good one, they tell him alot of their shenanigans.

I have no idea what my own wife did yesterday.

A side story:

I never care what other people/businesses make once I enter into a transaction but this one made me feel very ripped off.

I've ordered an italian couch for my new house, it is quite large, exactly what I wanted, couldn't find it anywhere in town just this small boutique furniture shop, $12k RRP on the showroom floor, I negotiated the price down to $10k, I had to wait 3 months for it, when it came, they said I could pick it up from their warehouse.

I was all happy because we've been waiting for so long, I picked up the work truck and went there with few boys to pick it up, it was all wrapped up in plastic loaded it up and drove home, when I got hope I found stuck on the wrapping an Invoice, I thought it was my invoice so I opened it up, it wasn't mine it was the invoice from the importer to the retailer the price on it was $2,190 :shock:

Lucky those bastards aren't selling toners, quite difficult to walk out with a sofa.

I would be really fcuking pissed off about that.

I would be really fcuking pissed off about that.

I disagree.

Fortis wanted that couch, he thought he got a good deal negotiating down, so if he didn't know he'd be happy.

That said, I'd return it and get it cheaper :icon_thumleft:

Wow bunch of thieves and users we have on this forum :eusa_naughty: :lol:

Haha....we're getting some good therapy with this thread!

When I was a young kid with very little money I used to take Snickers & Milky Ways from the deli. Only one at a time, but it was riskier to just take without buying so I perfected buy one get one free....very easy sleight of hand when you're only 4' tall. :lol2: :icon_mrgreen:

I might have had a run for a week or two when I finally got ballsy enough to take one without buying. I thought I was all clever with taking a Snickers, moving it over a few feet underneath some plants or something, then walking around the place with my mom while she finished shopping! After she paid, I walked out and bent down and picked up the snickers on the way out.

Took a few steps when I felt a nice palm on my left shoulder slowing me to a stop!! :lol2:

I turn around and the owner was there....I forgot what he asked/told me but I basically apologized and said I wouldn't do it again and gave him his bar back. Man was that HEART POUNDING!!

And now the REAL DISCIPLINE was to come with my mom outside.......I could only imagine how bad it would be but miraculously I did a great job of hyping the scared feeling and she played rather sympathetic, hugged me, told me not to do it again and promised not to tell my father! Oh the relief was epic indeed. :)

On occasion if I see a very young kid asking for the price of candy or indicating he might not have money for it, I will almost always just pay for it.....no kid shall be deprived of his favorite candy bar. :icon_thumleft:

I only "stole" a pen once when i was in a bookstore buying a new pen and some books for school..i took a pen from the shelf and carried some books that i wanted to buy..i put the pen in my shirt pocket and hold the books in my hands..paid for the books and walked home with the pen in my pocket..only realized i stole the pen when i reached home..Lol

I only "stole" a pen once when i was in a bookstore buying a new pen and some books for school..i took a pen from the shelf and carried some books that i wanted to buy..i put the pen in my shirt pocket and hold the books in my hands..paid for the books and walked home with the pen in my pocket..only realized i stole the pen when i reached home..Lol

BIC or Papermate?

:icon_mrgreen:

On occasion if I see a very young kid asking for the price of candy or indicating he might not have money for it, I will almost always just pay for it.....no kid shall be deprived of his favorite candy bar. :icon_thumleft:

:icon_super: I'm going to keep that in mind from now on.

BRB...thinking of other things I've done. I know I've done a lot of other things, but I can''t remember them. I was REALLY young :icon_mrgreen: .

Pilot G2 :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

DUDE....I took one of those pens before. Well, it wasn't a G3, but it was a Dr. Grip. I remember, that pen was the shit. It had a huge rubber squishy grip. :icon_super:

I remember being little and really wanting a parker pen. I would think of how cool it would be to own one.

I remember getting $5/week in allowance and saying "Only 12 more weeks until I can buy this videogame!"

Sadly the modern era is churning out more such lousy scheming lowlifes.....

Watch you asses folks' else you be screwed bigtime! :bananahump:

I disagree.

Fortis wanted that couch, he thought he got a good deal negotiating down, so if he didn't know he'd be happy.

That said, I'd return it and get it cheaper :icon_thumleft:

I agree 100% with you but you can't help it feel ripped off :icon_mrgreen:

I ended up buying quite a bit of stuff from them because I like their style, after I told them about the "gem" I found the prices got a lot better :lol2:

Guest skokos

wow this thread has everything. Ink catridges,thieves,guilty crime confessions,pens, candy bars,italian couches. WHAT else is left? :lol2:

wow this thread has everything. Ink catridges,thieves,guilty crime confessions,pens, candy bars,italian couches. WHAT else is left? :lol2:

All those fat girl's virginities you stole. :icon_mrgreen:

the kitchen sink :icon_mrgreen:

about that, I needed a kitchen sink once and went to this store................ :lol2: