Wow, Nice job police officer.

Skyline818

Youre all missing the fact that there is a MARKED POLICE CAR, WITH THE OFFICER OUT OF THE VEHICLE AT 26 seconds of the first video. Was it BEAMED DOWN by fcuking SCOTTIE? The rider TURNS HIS HEAD AROUND (The first and only time he does this) at the 3 minute mark of the SECOND VIDEO, just before he gets pulled over (my guess is thats the reason there is conveniently no audio on the second video.... SOMETHING told him to look back).... Regardless... He knew he was being stopped by the fcuking cops.

He gets pinned in by traffic, the marked car comes up behind him and the unmarked car, pulls in front of him.... for about two seconds he "thinks" about taking off again.... Then he sees the gun and realizes they arent fcuking around.

BINGO!

I thought everyone understood there was a mark patrol car behind him.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, I just watched the second video and now I know you guys sticking up for the biker are crazy. He passed the unmarked car ON ONE WHEEL!!! He passed the marked car, which was sitting in the median at 1:05 I think, and they both started to chase. He was not getting chased by one car folks, he was getting chased by both simultaneously. He was trying to sneak away, that prompted the aggressive nature of the cops.

Oh, I just watched the second video and now I know you guys sticking up for the biker are crazy. He passed the unmarked car ON ONE WHEEL!!! He passed the marked car, which was sitting in the median at 1:05 I think, and they both started to chase. He was not getting chased by one car folks, he was getting chased by both simultaneously. He was trying to sneak away, that prompted the aggressive nature of the cops.

Some people feel have the idea that he was "innocently riding his bike" when he was accosted by an unmarked police car, brandishing a weapon without identifying himself.

First and foremost that unmarked officer is going to protect himself and make sure the rider does not get away, hence the possible 2-3 delay in identifying himself. Not an excuse, but a possible explanation.

So you are convinced he would have ran away from those 2 if the cop didn't grab for his gun?

He sure as hell gave it a thought.

Forget about the motorcycle for a second. Any vehicle that doesn't stop ASAP when a cruiser signals, the officer will draw their firearm. They never know what the reason is for them to flee in the beginning. Fleeing vehicle can be wanted felons, drug dealers, etc. They only draw the weapons as a precaution.

I don't really, personally, see what the problem with drawing the weapon is. It certainly got the fcuking point across and the kid to kill the bike engine. He knew they meant biz from then on. We seem to be acting like someone got shot at. Can you imagine how many people on bikes run and for what reason they do? I hope he drove home the point that riding the bike like that is a no no and it may have even saved his life. Just how I see it, possibly not how everyone else does.

The guy on the bike is an idiot. Either you make a run for it or you pull over. You don't half-assed make a run for it.

The guy on the bike is an idiot. Either you make a run for it or you pull over. You don't half-assed make a run for it.

:iamwithstupid:

Three things:

(1) There should be no speeding laws; they're just fcuking retarded.

(2) The cop is a fcuking moron for holding his gun the way he did. Assuming he has the standard-issue Glock (as it looks like he does), you NEVER EVER hold the bottom of the magazine when you shoot. You use the push-pull method of grip to ensure you don't jam the ammo. Moron.

(3) Whether or not he was 'justified', 'right', or 'wrong' in pulling his gun, he was WRONG in not identifying himself IMMEDIATELY and BEFORE drawing said weapon. Not identifying yourself as a CCW licensee when you are armed is a FELONY; the police should be held to an even HIGHER standard than the general public in these situations. If they feel that they cannot do this, don't think they should do this, or simply won't do this because of 'special' circumstance in 'the real world', then PICK ANOTHER fcuking PROFESSION!

Like Erik said about teachers, cops know the dangers upfront. If you don't like it, DO SOMETHING ELSE.

Not to derail this thread, but the bashing of the officer for drawing his weapon reminds me of a tragedy that occurred in 1998. This is a very graphic, very tragic video.

A week before this event occured, the officer, Kyle Dinkheller was repremanded for drawing his weapon. So in this routine traffic stop, he didn't.

Warning, warning, warning. This is not something that will make your day better.

Seriously, it's sad, and its shown to police academy graduates so they know what not to do.

You've been warned.

You can't judge someone's actions in life or death situations, until you've been there yourself. I don't blame the officer for drawing his weapon. I won't criticize why he did it or how he did it.

And Wiggs, it depends on the state. In some states you are not required to inform the officer if you are CCWing.

You can't judge someone's actions in life or death situations, until you've been there yourself. I don't blame the officer for drawing his weapon. I won't criticize why he did it or how he did it.

And Wiggs, it depends on the state. In some states you are not required to inform the officer if you are CCWing.

That's where you are wrong, though. With Police officers, that's EXACTLY what you HAVE to do, because they are the ones supposedly 'trained' to act 'properly' in those situations. Civilians, I totally agree, but NOT the Police.

Really on the CCW??? What states don't you have to?

Not to derail this thread, but the bashing of the officer for drawing his weapon reminds me of a tragedy that occurred in 1998. This is a very graphic, very tragic video.

A week before this event occured, the officer, Kyle Dinkheller was repremanded for drawing his weapon. So in this routine traffic stop, he didn't.

Warning, warning, warning. This is not something that will make your day better.

Seriously, it's sad, and its shown to police academy graduates so they know what not to do.

You've been warned.

This video makes me furious.

So.....if the biker decides to run...for whatever reason....he should get SHOT for speeding? C'mon....cop out of control, again.

That is what I'm saying.

Just think if a driver in a Ferrari/Lamborghini/Porsche passed him flying ? what is he going to do call in a full swat team to pull you over since he is financially inept to own one ?

That is what I'm saying.

Just think if a driver in a Ferrari/Lamborghini/Porsche passed him flying ? what is he going to do call in a full swat team to pull you over since he is financially inept to own one ?

Your logic is making me cross-eyed.

Nothing wrong with how the police acted in this instance and the only reason the video has come to light/put on youtube is because he wants to try and get sympathy for his case.

This video makes me furious.

It's instances like these that make the entire gun control debate so difficult (from a rational, philosophical standpoint).

it's always difficult to analyse the situation without knowing all the factors involved, we only saw in the video what the biker wanted us to see.

I am with sprite if you want to go for it why pussy around?

Good eye. The marked car is sitting in the median at 1:06 and he passes the unmarked car at 2:26.

314e77ef.jpg

How many of you have experience riding?

I'm willing to bet the biker did not see the cop at the median at 1:05, and continued enjoying the ride.

What I saw in the video is a douche bag cop in his daily driver, not an unmarked car, and a squad car without his lights on.

How was the guy on the bike supposed to know to pull over?

Then I got no pussy in high school because I have short man's sydrome mcgee jumps out of his car with his gun out like he is fcuking bruce willis or something and after 5-6 seconds he finally ID's himself.

Bottom line is the biker should not have been riding like a dick, but those police are PROFESSIONALS and there is certain protocol that needs to be followed in order to maintain a safe environment, which they did not.

Chances are that cops time is limited in the police force because he will either 1) be a douche to someone who has nothing to lose, or 2) his captain will see he is a loose cannon and cut him off.

At 1:06 when he passed the trooper he kept looking in his rear view mirror. He stayed next to that caviler for a while, and didnt take off. I doubt that officer was coming after him.

The only thing I find odd is the undercover car. No lights in the rear. In NM undercover cars headlights and taillights flash as well as grill lights and lights in the rear window. I didnt notice any on that car.

If the cop car only has lights on the push bar, and undercover car was between the bike and trooper. I could see the bike guy not seeing him.

It took that cop 6 seconds to identify himself which is 5.9 seconds longer than is acceptable.

That's where you are wrong, though. With Police officers, that's EXACTLY what you HAVE to do, because they are the ones supposedly 'trained' to act 'properly' in those situations. Civilians, I totally agree, but NOT the Police.

Really on the CCW??? What states don't you have to?

I guess I should say I DO AGREE with you. You're totally right in saying they should be trained and ready for such issues. I should have said IMHO most aren't ready for it. I would love every LEO to go to a Xe (Blackwater) type training facility. :icon_thumleft:

I believe the following are states you don't have to inform the officer you are CCWing.

Connecticut, Kentucky, West Virginia, Washington, Maine, Arizona ,Alaska, Vermont, Indiana-only requires you to tell the officer if he inquires,Florida, and IIRC Arizona. I'm sure there are more, and some of these may be incorrect, but as you can see there are quite a few states where this is allowed.

As always, if you plan on CCWing in a certain state, check their laws.

Also in some states (such as Oregon) they automatically know when they run your license.