Wow, Nice job police officer.

Skyline818

Wow. I'm surprised that law enforcement is ever OK with people not telling them. Very interesting info!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Youre all missing the fact that there is a MARKED POLICE CAR, WITH THE OFFICER OUT OF THE VEHICLE AT 26 seconds of the first video. Was it BEAMED DOWN by fcuking SCOTTIE? The rider TURNS HIS HEAD AROUND (The first and only time he does this) at the 3 minute mark of the SECOND VIDEO, just before he gets pulled over (my guess is thats the reason there is conveniently no audio on the second video.... SOMETHING told him to look back).... Regardless... He knew he was being stopped by the fcuking cops.

He gets pinned in by traffic, the marked car comes up behind him and the unmarked car, pulls in front of him.... for about two seconds he "thinks" about taking off again.... Then he sees the gun and realizes they arent fcuking around.

As far as the "Wiretapping" thing- Yes... That is and was nonsense.

seriously why do people posting here not get this????????????? maybe if I word it differently.

The rider TURNS HIS HEAD AROUND (The first and only time he does this) at the 3 minute mark of the SECOND VIDEO, just before he gets pulled over ( conveniently no audio on the second video.... SOMETHING caused him to look back).... something like the police turned on his siren!!!!!!!

the first and second video are same video, so why did he cut the audio on the full version?

seriously why do people posting here not get this????????????? maybe if I word it differently.

The rider TURNS HIS HEAD AROUND (The first and only time he does this) at the 3 minute mark of the SECOND VIDEO, just before he gets pulled over ( conveniently no audio on the second video.... SOMETHING caused him to look back).... something like the police turned on his siren!!!!!!!

the first and second video are same video, so why did he cut the audio on the full version?

Not disagreeing with you but you are speculating on top of supposition. The answer may be obvious; it may not be. We don't KNOW and that's the point. To say for certain what someone else KNEW or THOUGHT is impossible.

He turns around because the lanes split and/or because he sees some POS car coming in his rear view mirror at 1000 mph.

Like I said, does anyone here have riding experience?

There is no way in hell you are going to hear sirens over wind noise and your exhaust at 60+ mph. Police were given lights for a reason.

I agree that the guy was driving like a tard and should have been pulled over, however the police should not have done it bad boys style.

He turns around because the lanes split and/or because he sees some POS car coming in his rear view mirror at 1000 mph.

Like I said, does anyone here have riding experience?

There is no way in hell you are going to hear sirens over wind noise and your exhaust at 60+ mph. Police were given lights for a reason.

I agree that the guy was driving like a tard and should have been pulled over, however the police should not have done it bad boys style.

I can definitely say that anyone saying, "He SHOULD have heard them" has NEVER ridden a bike on a highway (and certainly not with a helmet).

Not to mention, when you are going those speeds and looking, you might actually 'see' about 5% of what is actually going on.

We have our NEW "PANTERA"!!!! :lol2:

If thats true, I found him first.... So I can trade him for the real deal right?

Uhler.jpg

Is it safe to say that this is as close as it gets to him pointing the gun at the guy?

just doesnt seem like a big deal to me.

Is it safe to say that this is as close as it gets to him pointing the gun at the guy?

just doesnt seem like a big deal to me.

:iamwithstupid:

I love all the internet toughguy comments on Youtube.... "If he did that to me Id pull out my gun and shoot him." :lol2:

I know a few things about firearms tactics.... I can tell you all flat out, just by watching how he exits the vehicle and presents the weapon, all without sweeping the target, that guy is REALLY fcuking GOOD with that gun.... Anybody who tried to draw on him would have been shot....

I love all the internet toughguy comments on Youtube.... "If he did that to me Id pull out my gun and shoot him." :lol2:

I know a few things about firearms tactics.... I can tell you all flat out, just by watching how he exits the vehicle and presents the weapon, all without sweeping the target, that guy is REALLY fcuking GOOD with that gun.... Anybody who tried to draw on him would have been shot....

He's still holding it incorrectly. :icon_mrgreen:

> People don't tape themselves doing the speed limit.

I do.

Ever since I got my camera setup, I have made it a habit

to use it: start the camera and then the engine... stop the

engine and then the camera.

Yes, I do discard almost all of the recordings. But in some

cases... well, it can come in handy.

> People don't tape themselves doing the speed limit.

I do.

Ever since I got my camera setup, I have made it a habit

to use it: start the camera and then the engine... stop the

engine and then the camera.

Yes, I do discard almost all of the recordings. But in some

cases... well, it can come in handy.

That's not a bad idea!

Not to derail this thread, but the bashing of the officer for drawing his weapon reminds me of a tragedy that occurred in 1998. This is a very graphic, very tragic video.

A week before this event occured, the officer, Kyle Dinkheller was repremanded for drawing his weapon. So in this routine traffic stop, he didn't.

Warning, warning, warning. This is not something that will make your day better.

Seriously, it's sad, and its shown to police academy graduates so they know what not to do.

You've been warned.

You can't judge someone's actions in life or death situations, until you've been there yourself. I don't blame the officer for drawing his weapon. I won't criticize why he did it or how he did it.

And Wiggs, it depends on the state. In some states you are not required to inform the officer if you are CCWing.

Disturbing video, The officer should have drawn his piece at :27 mark, the first time he said "keep your hands out of your pocket".

RIP

Disturbing video, The officer should havee drew his piece at :27 mark, the first time he said "keep your hands out of your pocket".

RIP

Yeah. As sad as the video is, it seems like the officer was playing fast and loose with his life. When the guy HAD a gun in his hand, he either needs to fire or flee. To think he would win a gun battle against those two was a little optomistic.

Yeah. As sad as the video is, it seems like the officer was playing fast and loose with his life. When the guy HAD a gun in his hand, he either needs to fire or flee. To think he would win a gun battle against those two was a little optomistic.

I think he tried to shoot the guy once it was clear he wasn't going to drop the rifle....he just kept missing. It was clear from the audio that he was scared shitless and while I've never been in anything even approching this type of situation, I would imagine that it would be hard as hell to keep ones cool and shoot with reasonable accuracy, despite being an officer. While I watched that, I kept hearing my father's voice saying, "Get the fcuking shotgun out" (he was a police officer for LAPD during the 60's and always waxed poetic about the utility of the shotgun) and listening to shot after shot ring out without any apparent hits was gut-wrenching. It sounds like he emptied at least two clips without one hit on the guy.

This is nothing like the guy on the bike. For one, the guy on the bike had his hands in clear view the entire time. Secondly, the off-duty cop never identified himself as an officer until he actually reached the bike which was what, 5 seconds after he got out and pulled the gun? I don't know about you, but if some random dude pulls up and cuts me off and starts to get out of his car, I'm thinking road rage and I too would be backing up. When the weapon was displayed, I'm thinking holy shit, killer road rage. IMO I'm not sure I agree with an off duty officer pulling a weapon on a speeding motorcyclist who was clearly coming to a stop on the off-ramp. I don't think he was running from the marked car as he would have just kept right on going through the stopped cars via the shoulder. He didn't do that...he slowed to a stop on the off-ramp and only started to back up as the unmarked car cut him off and a guy gets out of the car to apparently confront him for driving like an asshole in spots (much of the video he was going with the flow of traffic...parts he was definitely speeding but not crazy out of control speeding). I don't' know, to me, the display of a weapon in the instance was over the top, especially in such a busy area and although he may know how to handle the gun and he didn't sweep the muzzle across the guy on the bike, he does appear to sweep the busy freeway just down the hill...probably unavoidable, but again, I thought unnecessary given the circumstance.

How many of you have experience riding?

I'm willing to bet the biker did not see the cop at the median at 1:05, and continued enjoying the ride.

What I saw in the video is a douche bag cop in his daily driver, not an unmarked car, and a squad car without his lights on.

How was the guy on the bike supposed to know to pull over?

Then I got no pussy in high school because I have short man's syndrome McGee jumps out of his car with his gun out like he is fcuking Bruce Willis or something and after 5-6 seconds he finally ID's himself.

Bottom line is the biker should not have been riding like a dick, but those police are PROFESSIONALS and there is certain protocol that needs to be followed in order to maintain a safe environment, which they did not.

Chances are that cops time is limited in the police force because he will either 1) be a douche to someone who has nothing to lose, or 2) his captain will see he is a loose cannon and cut him off.

One thing, were there two guys shooting, or one...? (I only saw one actually shooting). One would think that in the instance some guy you pull over actually runs up to your face and is shouting "F--- you!" and so forth, that that warrants pulling the pistol; only reason I could think otherwise is if he'd been reprimanded for having pulled the pistol on a similar such crazy person the week before, thus not thinking this guy would be violent, but I doubt that.

So sad :(

:lol:

InternetToughGuy2.gif

Very disturbing video, why does that guy starts jumping and waving like a retard... and I have no idea why he grabs for his gun, did he have anything on him that would get him arrested?

Just watched the video again to get a look of the guy and all I can think of is '' what the F is wrong with you?'', why would you even shoot a cop down.

Deputy Kyle Dinkheller, Laurens County, GA, was minutes from being off duty when he encountered a speeding pickup truck going 98 mph. The deputy was an ICE (Interstate Criminal Enforcement) officer that dealt with traffic infractions, speeding and the occasional drug bust.

This was a low risk or unknown risk stop for speeding. He radioed in the speeding infraction, made a U-turn in the median and pursued the vehicle. The driver, Andrew Brannan, stopped his vehicle, exited and started a crazy, dancing jig in the middle of the road while swearing at the officer and shouting ‘I’m a god-damned Vietnam vet.” At first, he ignored Dinkheller’s commands to step towards the deputy, which always began with `Sir’. When he finally complied, he attacked the deputy and a scuffle ensued.

The deputy implemented the use of his asp and ordered Brannan to `get back’. This procedure was repeated, but after what appeared to be a second scuffle, the suspect returned to his vehicle and retrieved a M-I Carbine from under the seat. The first shots were fired nearly 50 seconds after Brannan returned to his vehicle despite the deputy’s commands.

Brannan ignored the repeated commands to put the gun down and Deputy Dinkheller apparently fired the first shot. Brannan, a Vietnam veteran, advanced firing on the deputy.

Dinkheller returned fire, but succeeded only in breaking a window in the driver’s side of the pickup and wounding Brannan in the stomach. Using `suppressive fire’, Brannan systematically, methodically shot Dinkheller in the arms, legs, exposed areas that would not be covered had Dinkheller been wearing a bulletproof vest, slowly executing him. Reloading his weapon Brannan continued firing with the final death shot to Dinkheller’s right eye.

http://www.gasupreme.us/sc-op/pdf/s08a1211.pdf

I think he tried to shoot the guy once it was clear he wasn't going to drop the rifle....he just kept missing. It was clear from the audio that he was scared shitless and while I've never been in anything even approching this type of situation, I would imagine that it would be hard as hell to keep ones cool and shoot with reasonable accuracy, despite being an officer. While I watched that, I kept hearing my father's voice saying, "Get the fcuking shotgun out" (he was a police officer for LAPD during the 60's and always waxed poetic about the utility of the shotgun) and listening to shot after shot ring out without any apparent hits was gut-wrenching. It sounds like he emptied at least two clips without one hit on the guy.

You can hear in his voice he lost control of the situation early into it, he was being more reactive than proactive. Fortunately today, most LEO's have tazers which can control the situations early on.

You can hear in his voice he lost control of the situation early into it, he was being more reactive than proactive. Fortunately today, most LEO's have tazers which can control the situations early on.

I did a quick search on the deputy...he was only 22 at the time of the incident. One small child with another on the way. So freakin sad.

Big surprise the cop was pissed.

Biker broke against law not against the officer. Here where I live cop cant show their client being affected or being "pissed". Imho, pulling gun because he was mad at the biker tells only that either this officer has had bad training or he is working against it.

Cops get emotionally involved all the time.

True but it should not affect you too much. so much that you pull your gun. well my arguments are on thin ice because I dont know the situations where american cop can take the gun out.

True but it should not affect you too much. so much that you pull your gun. well my arguments are on thin ice because I dont know the situations where american cop can take the gun out.

Rest assure if the motorcycle would have tried to take off and ram the police officer, he would have opened up. That is one reasoning for drawing his piece.