Underground Racing at the Texas mile 250 mph VIDEO!

:shock:

Bloody hell that's insane!

Whats that 360 spinning going on the slow-down? Some kind of braking technique used by extreme mentallists......?

That's movin out. I was also wondering about the braking. Jason told me that Bernard's gallardo felt a little unstable during high speed threashold braking when we went to Car & Driver.

Fantastic video. He certainly looked to be enjoying himself, well done!

PS. Glad we didn't have to sit through ads for this one. :D

Guest skokos
Whats that 360 spinning going on the slow-down? Some kind of braking technique used by extreme mentallists......?

LOL No. I dont quite think thats what that was.

#1..Richard Holt is a BIG guy... Dont wanna fcuk with him! LOL

#2..He has MAJOR balls...

#3.@ only 16psi in my car trying to get a 60-130 I broke lose and came across a traffic lane. That taught me that at these power levels you really dont wanna be anywhere near anything you can hit, nor doing any side by side racing. Since then Ive never run race gas again..

Great job!

BIG speeds. WOW! It is interesting how these mad things you see and read at lambopower makes you write on caps like nowhere else.

Great accomplishment. That guy has some balls. One big spin like that and I would be pedaling the car for the rest of the day.

Why was the car so unstable under braking though, that's kinda scary...

Wow!!!! My car is built with the exact same kit, is an orange superleggera, and will be done in a week! I cannot wait. This thing will be insane.

Wow!!!! My car is built with the exact same kit, is an orange superleggera, and will be done in a week! I cannot wait. This thing will be insane.

Be safe with it man. Shit's no joke

Great accomplishment. That guy has some balls. One big spin like that and I would be pedaling the car for the rest of the day.

Why was the car so unstable under braking though, that's kinda scary...

I don't think the engineers at Lamboroghini ever planned on stopping that Superleggera from 250+ mph in less than a 1/2 mile. :eusa_wall:

Next time Richard needs to pull the chute. :icon_super:

I don't think the engineers at Lamboroghini ever planned on stopping that Superleggera from 250+ mph in less than a 1/2 mile. :eusa_wall:

Next time Richard needs to pull the chute. :icon_super:

Good point. The nice thing about Miami is that there is a lot more shutdown area.