Graham Rahal's 1000 WHP Pump Gas Underground Racing Gallardo. PICS**

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Graham... Very nice, but I'd lose the stripe on the wheels altogether rather than have it redone in orange. Also agree that the UGR lettering is too busy with the SL stripe on the side. Half the fun with these cars anyway is not letting people know they're TT's beforehand. ;)

Car looks great man! Love the HRE's.

BTW, are you going to be in Indy this year?

I will be in Indy, and you will probably find my SL there.

I am going to try and redo the pinstripe, I tend to like it when its right because it differentiates from the tire to wheel, it creates a gap.

I also am going to paint the calipers body color, that will make it certainly stand out from the black wheels.

As I said, I will lower it, and do the bumper, but as some have said the gap is what concerns me the most. That would bug the hell out of me!

The car has Tecnocraft seats, and I want to get the padding on the seats stitched to look like factory. That will be badass as well!

Thanks for all the comments guys!!!!

How do you like the seats? Any pics?

Are they the T1s? Those are the ones I was thinking of doing.

After indy what are you going to do racing wise?

Go to another series? Or do you have a seat elsewhere in IRL?

Not sure just yet, working hard, we will have to see.

Would be great to get some good footage of it on race gas vs. An Indy car from a 4th or 5th gear roll. Did you get the taller gears put in?

Graham, When you are in town lets get them together. We are going downtown tonight with a group of 5 Lambo's as Paulie just got his new G.

Graham, When you are in town lets get them together. We are going downtown tonight with a group of 5 Lambo's as Paulie just got his new G.

:shock: And I was not invited!! :crybaby2: :crybaby2:

I see how it is. Hating on the atheist jew!

Cool, I am an atheist too....swear to god I am. You are always invited, however it was not mine to invite. I was invited. Martini's downtown tonight @ 7:30 be there. :icon_thumleft:

Cool, I am an atheist too....swear to god I am. You are always invited, however it was not mine to invite. I was invited. Martini's downtown tonight @ 7:30 be there. :icon_thumleft:

It's all good. I know you don't want to invite people when it's not "your" gathering. :)

Is everyone bringout out the Lambos come "hell or high water" :lol2:

We are. Are you sure it's cool? I wasn't sure if perhaps Tom & Christina didn't want us there.

Got you locked in, see you at 7:30 Martini's. We have at least 4 spots reserved out front, the others can park near Sushi Rocks or Hyde Park.

I think shes getting on a truck to come home tomorrow. I cannot wait, I know she made a ton of HP, so I cant wait to unleash the fury on New Albany haha. Should be great for a daily driver!!!

Graham, Rumor has it the car is back in your stable....................