Guest SP-superJay

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob Burgundy
Get rid of that stupid sticker!

:iamwithstupid:

Besides that that the car looks great! Those rims didnt work on a yellow coupe but look perfect on a white spyder

Car looks great!!! Only thing is it needs to be dropped a little more IMO, but if your driving it in NY maybe it's better raised up.

Oh and call Herschel to place that order!!

So awesome that its on its way back to phoenix!!! Too bad its so F'n hot out right now, bet in cooler weather it will run even more like a raped ape!

So awesome that its on its way back to phoenix!!! Too bad its so F'n hot out right now, bet in cooler weather it will run even more like a raped ape!

Globals car is on its way to new york for the summer so it looks like the coupe I am building for JC will have some warm up time before Global gets back in town ;)

Hey Global do you want to race me with or with out the NOS turned on? ;)

Looks like Kenny Powers from east bound and down is driving for Reliable...

Kenny%20Powers.jpg

Here is there mullet dog when there trucking together ;)

Mullet_dog.jpg

Globals car is on its way to new york for the summer so it looks like the coupe I am building for JC will have some warm up time before Global gets back in town ;)

Hey Global do you want to race me with or with out the NOS turned on? ;)

the challenge has been officially posted!!!!

Are you planning on lowering the car Tony?

Alex lowered it.

Car should be here tomorrow or saturday.

Alex lowered it.

Car should be here tomorrow or saturday.

Car looks great! :icon_thumleft: :icon_super: Congrats Tony!!! :) Looks like youre in for a fun summer!!

Guest Rob Burgundy
Just talked to the carrier. Looks like its not gonna get here until monday or Tuesday. :rant:

There out having fun driving it! How long does it take a truck to drive from Cali to AZ? 12-15 hours??

Just talked to the carrier. Looks like its not gonna get here until monday or Tuesday. :rant:

Of course not, it's the weekend! The guy wants to take it out, cruise around, hit some clubs, pick up some women... He'll get it to you when he's done, relax. :icon_mrgreen:

Car arrived today. What a blast to drive. Didn't get to run it much but it got my adrenaline going thats for sure. The power is addicting and around here it can get you into trouble real quick. The roads and expressway's (yes they call them expressway's here, not freeway's) are not very open like AZ is. Speed limit is 30 to 55 everywhere you go. I'll give an update in a few days after getting to drive it around some more. Might even run 100 octane and flip the switch as soon as I run this tank of gas out of it. It doesn't take long when your on it all the time. burned a half a tank between myself and my biz partner taking it out.

IMG00004_20100718_1330.jpg