World Cup 2010

capt_chaos

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, Ze Germans throw away the World Cup, amazing. How can you do that to Argentina, and then not even show up against Spain?

Completely different defensive scheme (in the Spanish squad), Argentina's weak point was always the defense coming into the tourney; and completely different offensive philosophy (by Germany today). Not many holes in Spain's Defense so Germany had to play patient and not attack so much because the Spanish counter would've made this a 5-1,5-2 game if Germany went at them...

Spain is probably going to run through the Netherlands like water on Saturday. 3-0 The Orange Crush just ain't that good...

Too bad Germany lost, would have loved to see a Netherlands-Germany final. I like the fact that there will be a new WC winner though. Spain are favorites for the title, but if we have a good day we sure have a chance to win this. We certainly have to play better than we did before.

BTW Does anyone know if octopus Paul will predict the final!? :D

BTW Does anyone know if octopus Paul will predict the final!? :D

Nah, only works if Germany is playing. Rumor (many months ago) is it's fixed for Spain to win the WC.

Nah, only works if Germany is playing. Rumor (many months ago) is it's fixed for Spain to win the WC.

LOL, I heard some BS in my lifetime but this one is pretty good.

I hadn't gotten a chance to watch much of spain playing this world cup until today and I must say they definitely deserved to win. Very solid soccer on their part. I root for anyone buy Germany so i'm happy!

Excellent game.

I knew that the Germans will not be able to pull apart the Spain defence as easy as they've managed the Argentinean one.

The Germans barely touched the ball, awesome game and surprisingly clean, the ref did a good job no cards I believe, very enjoyable to watch especially if you were rooting for Spain :icon_super:

Spain will take the cup!