SE30 Jota Package for sale..?

toyroy2003

roy looking forward to that conversion. would be great red se30 :) I didnt know there are only 4 red cars only....

Only 4 USA SE30 cars...I dont know about the rest of the world

1) Is yours, in great condition

2) At Interstate Motors for sale, #27, higher miles good condition

3) One that was for sale at Domonti Motors in FLorida...been modified not orginal, have since heard consigner took it back and traded it for some land..?

4) Mine #8, All OEM less than 2000 miles on the clock

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I think the lack of sale is due to it's accident history. The car did have an accident and required the replacement of front and rear bumber and rear quarter panel, which were done with OEM factory parts and recieved correct OEM PPG re-spray for these areas. Also at the time both bumpers were supllied as EURO bumpers, less the side marker USA lights...a nice touch IMO, but it is what it is. CarFax reports the accident on their print out.

I agree 100% with the above statement. Putting the kit on your 2k Mile SE would be the route to go if you kept it.

Here's a few photos Keith shared with me if there are any "doubters" about the kit.

How exciting to have that crate show up at your doorstep! Very cool!

post-1253-1276884037_thumb.jpg

post-1253-1276884065_thumb.jpg

post-1253-1276884096_thumb.jpg

• 4 years later...
yes please fill us in

Fing ballers, I'm going to go lay down and stfu.

$46k and you're still interested, love it!

That was the last price the factory had, I'm no doubt they are all gone.

Roycats would be the best person to ask, didn't he sell the very last one?

To Christiann or Kane00 i believe......

With that said, Joe Sackey was talking about this kits over on Fchat and talking about how it makes the car no good to drive and some owners went back and took them off. Is there any truth to that Christiann?

To Christiann or Kane00 i believe......

With that said, Joe Sackey was talking about this kits over on Fchat and talking about how it makes the car no good to drive and some owners went back and took them off. Is there any truth to that Christiann?

It's very complicated and hard to get it to run right. This is true also for factory Jotas, they need a lot of fine tuning to be good.

IIRC Christiann and Kane00 had some good technicians on theirs that got it running right in the end?

So with that said (and two owners above me here) do you guys find that it is tough to drive the Jota cars? Did it make it much more problematic or just a few bumps that needed ironing out and then it was good to go?

Was the difference after the Jota kit was added very noticable? (more for Christiann? especially now that he can do back to back comparisons!)

So with that said (and two owners above me here) do you guys find that it is tough to drive the Jota cars? Did it make it much more problematic or just a few bumps that needed ironing out and then it was good to go?

Was the difference after the Jota kit was added very noticable? (more for Christiann? especially now that he can do back to back comparisons!)

The biggest problem for me was throttle response, it was so agressive. When you slowly depress the accelerator, it suddenly jumps to 3-4k RPM. So driving slow was very difficult in the beginning, but I found several tricks to drive it smoother. One was to gently tap the accelerator really fast instead.

Once rolling and doing more than ~20 mph it felt more or less like a normal Diablo though.

never had a problem at hi or low speeds but that is because steve at driven put so much time into doing it right. the difference seems to be just more power once you are moving.

Never mind the SV and by that I mean all of them --- Diablo, LP670-4, Aventador whatever... this is THE Lamborghini to have! :icon_thumleft: