some lambo art....

madden

after work i like to paint in my spare time, and took a weekend class on oil painting. I had an idea to have real carbon fiber laminated onto a canvas with epoxy resin and do an oil painting over top of it. here is the result...

lamb3.jpg

lamb1.jpg

That is really good, You could sell those easily i'm sure.

i dont paint make money, but i do end up giving away or selling all of my paintings because i cant bare to look at my own art hanging in my house (not sure what my problem is). dont know what i'm going to do with this one yet, but thanks for the kind words

i dont paint make money, but i do end up giving away or selling all of my paintings because i cant bare to look at my own art hanging in my house (not sure what my problem is). dont know what i'm going to do with this one yet, but thanks for the kind words

Well if you are looking to donate that piece I will gladly take it off your hands. It's gorgeous. Nice job!

Send it to me!

That is amazing detail. You could make a living painting those and selling them around here

:blink:

HOW MUCH?!

i would definitely be willing to sell it on here, but am not looking to take on any custom requests or sell more on here. how much do you guys think this is worth? i would be open to any offers, just post them up on here or PM me

Put it on ebay and send us the link. :)

First lets see what happens here on LPower :)

I would have no idea what to offer as Im not very fluent in art but Im definitely interested!

$29.99(Ill pay shipping) :icon_thumleft:

Looks very nice good job.

Beautiful piece! You are very talented.

If you tend to give some away, have you thought about donating one to a charity to be auctioned off?