new owner of '08 Super G

Leadfoot

I just took delivery of a white '08 Superleggera from Scottsdale that I believe was AzExoticLover's. I have an E60 M5 and '09 CTS-V (daily driver) as well. This is my first Lambo (but hopefully not my last!). I am looking forward to participating on this forum and meeting some new friends. Here is a picture of the car that my daughter took:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha...nice.. It FINALLY sold! Congrats and welcome!

Thanks guys. Yup, that's my car with M5 V10's dad's new Spyder that we took out on Saturday morning. I am not used to the attention you get with a Lambo. The number of people that snap pics is pretty incredible. The car has already shown up on chasingexotics.com and Ferrarichat and I have only driven it for about 3 hours.

Again, thanks for the kind words.

Nice! Congrats!

Make sure to always lower the car (via front lift button) when you park it. As for the attention, we all know how that goes...when I took my first delivery drive, I didn't even make it 1/2 mile before someone was snapping pictures at a stoplight. Comes with the territory!

Nice! Congrats!

Make sure to always lower the car (via front lift button) when you park it. As for the attention, we all know how that goes...when I took my first delivery drive, I didn't even make it 1/2 mile before someone was snapping pictures at a stoplight. Comes with the territory!

Thanks Lambogator. I can see what you mean about lowering the car. That pic was snapped just after the car came off the trailer. I lowered it when I got in and started it. I have a good friend with an LP640 that I have driven around with--I guess I wasn't observant enough to notice the "paparazzi" when we've been out. Oh well, it does go with the territory. The funniest part was my 13 yo daughter wanting to roll the window up because she felt weird with all the attention. She has now decided it's "fun" to feel special.....

Thanks guys. Yup, that's my car with M5 V10's dad's new Spyder that we took out on Saturday morning. I am not used to the attention you get with a Lambo. The number of people that snap pics is pretty incredible. The car has already shown up on chasingexotics.com and Ferrarichat and I have only driven it for about 3 hours.

Again, thanks for the kind words.

That was my Spyder Mark bought...congrats to both of you! :icon_thumleft:

That was my Spyder Mark bought...congrats to both of you! :icon_thumleft:

It sure is!! It is truly a special car! Look forward to meeting you some day in the future--Graham gave me the blow by blow as the deal was getting done.......

I just took delivery of a white '08 Superleggera from Scottsdale that I believe was AzExoticLover's. I have an E60 M5 and '09 CTS-V (daily driver) as well. This is my first Lambo (but hopefully not my last!). I am looking forward to participating on this forum and meeting some new friends. Here is a picture of the car that my daughter took:

It's ok if you like that sorta thing... :icon_mrgreen:

congrats on a bad ass car! love it in white! let the mods begin!

Thanks man!! I am looking at doing the Larini exhaust with testpipes and the RSC 570 front bumper. I have eisenmann race exhaust with an x-pipe on my M5 and it is definitely louder than the SL--so I plan on correcting that.

Thanks man!! I am looking at doing the Larini exhaust with testpipes and the RSC 570 front bumper. I have eisenmann race exhaust with an x-pipe on my M5 and it is definitely louder than the SL--so I plan on correcting that.

Good idea! Congratz!

I love your car!

Allan,

Is that my actual car? I hope so, because from that shot it looks like it's got some guts! I guess Dave didn't do too many sport launches because the clutch still has 90% on it. Thanks for the vid!

Allan,

Is that my actual car? I hope so, because from that shot it looks like it's got some guts! I guess Dave didn't do too many sport launches because the clutch still has 90% on it. Thanks for the vid!

Well, from watching the video again, I can see that this car has tinted rear lights, so it is probably the car from California with the Larini exhaust that is been in some of the youtube videos?

are you talking about the lp560 bumper?

I am looking at the RSC bumper from the 570 SL.

According to paulfromtulsa " they are making that bumper for the lp560's only "

Congrats on the purchase. I got mine from them as well. Actually it took me by surprise that the white one took this long to sell.