WTB: 2006+ Gallardo

m32

If anyone is selling a well sorted/No BS gallardo, please pm me the details and price (open to Egear or manual). Preference includes:

• Around 10k miles
  • Clear bonnet
  • Navi w/ back up camera

Color preference

1. White
  2. Red (Rosso Andromeda)
  3. Black
  4. Orange

I'm in Houston, Tx. Thanks!

Edwin

Edwin let's help you out and move this to General for a few days. Knowing these guys you will be overwhelmed with choices. GL with your future purchase :icon_thumleft:

I think you should've mentioned price in your options above.

I've followed few of your threads, you came across some very nice cars but your offers were too low and in all cases as far as I know they were rejected, usually that means two things, one you have to lower your specs two if you want to keep the desired specs you will have to increase your budget.

I think what you need is someone to negotiate the deal for you once you locate a car, you found few cars you liked but you never seem to be able to close and the difference was only $5 to 10K.

I consider negotiating to be an art you have to be good at it maybe you need help in that department, I am sure there are very capable people on LP that can help.

Good luck with your purchase it must be frustrating for you.

Hey Ed!

Louis K. has a Black/Black stitch/nav/cam/verde brakes/etc. I know that he had a home in Houston, but his primary residence is in Winnie. I think its Half way between Houston and Port Arthur.

What part of H-Town are you in? I know his neighborhood there is near a Toys R Us and he said that a lot of he athletes live in this area. Do you know that area? If not, maybe I can help you set up a viewing at his residence in Winnie.

It is an '06 Manual in your price range after negotiations. Just LMK if you want to see it with those options.

Best

I think you should've mentioned price in your options above.

I've followed few of your threads, you came across some very nice cars but your offers were too low and in all cases as far as I know they were rejected, usually that means two things, one you have to lower your specs two if you want to keep the desired specs you will have to increase your budget.

I think what you need is someone to negotiate the deal for you once you locate a car, you found few cars you liked but you never seem to be able to close and the difference was only $5 to 10K.

I consider negotiating to be an art you have to be good at it maybe you need help in that department, I am sure there are very capable people on LP that can help.

Good luck with your purchase it must be frustrating for you.

Fortis, great points and I'd like to address some questions you raised. In terms of budget, I guess the max I'd want to spend is $110-115k with it being a "perfect car" (my color and options, etc). The one that I really really liked was the white/red that was recently sold. Although I would love to have that car but I have to draw the line somewhere.

I have contacted Exotic car and a few other brokers and they are out looking for me. I will admit that I am prob asking a lot of car for my budget but I'd like to see what's out there and hope to be fortunate to run across a good deal. Thanks for your points and they are noted. :)

Hey Ed!

Louis K. has a Black/Black stitch/nav/cam/verde brakes/etc. I know that he had a home in Houston, but his primary residence is in Winnie. I think its Half way between Houston and Port Arthur.

What part of H-Town are you in? I know his neighborhood there is near a Toys R Us and he said that a lot of he athletes live in this area. Do you know that area? If not, maybe I can help you set up a viewing at his residence in Winnie.

It is an '06 Manual in your price range after negotiations. Just LMK if you want to see it with those options.

Best

Perry, Yes! I'd love to talk to Louis. Can you please let me know how I can get in contact with him?

Porter, thanks for your help in helping me find a G...much appreciated!

Edwin

Edwin let's help you out and move this to General for a few days. Knowing these guys you will be overwhelmed with choices. GL with your future purchase :icon_thumleft:

Nice of you Porter to help Edwin out!

Best of luck Edwin...I'm right behind you although looking more so for a 05 car probably!

Jack

No problem. Waiting to hear from more regulars. They know almost every car out there for sale.

This one was recently listed out of Ohio:

http://www.crownmercedes.com/used/Lamborgh...d44250faa6f.htm

New listing in Pasadena:

http://porsche.rusnakautogroup.com/Preowne...T26LA03192.aspx

And EuroCar has a white 2006 coming in, but no price listed as of yet.

http://www.eurocaroc.com/web/1208/vehicle/...rghini-Gallardo

As always, do your due diligence. PPI is a must. I know EuroCar is close to Lamborghini Newport Beach, as I just had Grant do a PPI on one of Tilo's cars about a month ago. Grant is one of the best and I would recommend his services to anyone looking to buy a Lambo.

Don't be in a rush. The right car is out there at the right price.

Don't be in a rush. The right car is out there at the right price.

:iamwithstupid:

that's right around the corner from us...had differing experience there..(porsche/Audi)...but if need; can swing by to check out the car.

Price doesn't seem bad. The rusnak pasadena porsche people are assholes though.

I have a line on a Pearl Yellow over black Gallardo coupe. E Gear, power heated, bi color interior, carbon everywhere, nav and backup etc... I am not sure where he wants to be on it, has 3500 miles. Car is supposed to be in the wrapper.

I know you want an 06+ but this red manual is local to you!

http://www.lamborghinihouston.com/vehicle_...o-Coupe-6-Speed

Thanks Lawton. Looks like a good car but I don't like that shade of red.

Isn't $128k a little steep on this one...even if it does only have 3500 miles on it?

I personally think it is. $128k can get you in a convertible almost.

I have a line on a Pearl Yellow over black Gallardo coupe. E Gear, power heated, bi color interior, carbon everywhere, nav and backup etc... I am not sure where he wants to be on it, has 3500 miles. Car is supposed to be in the wrapper.

Thanks for the info Chris! Unfortunately, I don't like the yellow.

still looking guys! My porsche is actually getting dropped off at a warehouse to ship so I will have an empty garage space :)

Edwin

Chris,what year is the yellow coupe? What color is the bicolor interior? Clear bonnet? Thanks.

Yes, clear bonnet, two tone interior that is black with yellow inserts. It is a 2008 car that is really clean.

Thanks, Chris. I am looking for an '06 (budget won't allow '08). Sounds like a good car for someone though.