WTB: 05-06 Gallardo Coupe - Sold

GBGallardo

I prefer the 06, but if it's a perfect 05 I'll do it. Really want an SE.

Must have clear bonnet, open to egear or 6spd, prefer nav and backup cam, and front lift (should be standard). Looking to do pearl orange, but open to anything on an SE.

Feel free to post here or PM me.

I take it this is the one you were working on before and the guy was a complete fuckwad?

G SE

Talked to this guy and he said he would take 129k... which means I would offer 123k and meet in middle. Yeah I know its an 07. Oops, factor in a CF Clear Bonnet so maybe offer 120k.

Orange 07

I take it this is the one you were working on before and the guy was a complete fuckwad?

G SE

Talked to this guy and he said he would take 129k... which means I would offer 123k and meet in middle. Yeah I know its an 07. Oops, factor in a CF Clear Bonnet so maybe offer 120k.

Orange 07

Yeah that's the SE guy. I'd be open to that 07, but I gotta have the clear bonnet.

I say 05-06 meaning I wanna be at or under ~$120k.

Yeah that's the SE guy. I'd be open to that 07, but I gotta have the clear bonnet.

I say 05-06 meaning I wanna be at or under ~$120k.

If you are going to TT, why worry about a clear bonnet? You could just get the CF bonnet with mesh or lexan when you do the TT.

If you are going to TT, why worry about a clear bonnet? You could just get the CF bonnet with mesh or lexan when you do the TT.

Was thinking the same thing! I bet Heff had some spare ones laying around that he could swap out.

Because if I do it it won't be til down the road so I want it to have for the time being.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Just the other day I saw that yellow SE on ebay at the Jaguar dealer. I thought about calling him and offering him the exact same price you did just to pick a fight with him and rip him a new asshole if he got lippy.

"Listen here used car sales douche.."

I have an 05 Pearl yellow. all options with RSC LP 560 bumper, It has almost 40k miles, but perfect in anyway. It will pass any PPI with flying colors, Tubi exhaust, updated service and clutch, last service 2 days ago at Beverly Hills lambo. all records available. new PZero tires (not the rosso). venture shield 1/2 wrap that is virtually invisible/imperceptible. Factory nav/cd changer. upgraded alcantara steering. Just renewed CA tags. No previous plan of selling but I won't refuse 95k.

m50_1243980534_DSC_1923.jpg

m50_1242775986_MiyaPhoto9O0D9862.jpg

m50_1243980488_3584325261_a7b3256ee8_b.jpg

m50_1243980534_DSC_1923.jpg

Congrats. The car is located 20 min from me. Last I heard someone said the clutch is pretty much worn. You may want to double check that. BTW, don't get any work done by Lamborghini of San Francisco. They will screw you.

Congrats. The car is located 20 min from me. Last I heard someone said the clutch is pretty much worn. You may want to double check that. BTW, don't get any work done by Lamborghini of San Francisco. They will screw you.

Spot on! Car is getting a new clutch right now and Lambo San Fran, what a joke...tried charging me $550 for a PPI.

Picked up a 2006 Pearl Orange Coupe :)

What I'm doing first:

post-12151-1276891362.jpg

congrats! from star city? hmm..actually had a good experience with Billy Edmunds @ Lambo SF....but the PPI cost is waaay high....SF tax?

Spot on! Car is getting a new clutch right now and Lambo San Fran, what a joke...tried charging me $550 for a PPI.

That's about standard for a PPI at a Lambo stealership. Bev hills and Prestige charge the same.

Its egear

Where are you getting the clutch done? I heard driven exotic in gilroy is good. That's where i'd take it around here.

Billy at SF Lambo doesn't make decisions. He just writes work orders. If you get to know Troy Davis, the service manager, you'll realize what kind of fraudulent business he is running. Vince Gold, the GM, is even worst. There is no workmanship there either. I just spend 3 hours aligning the bumper that they put back incorrectly. It was off and they didn't want to fix their own mistake. I will tell everyone to avoid going there.

Congrats on the purchase Rob and that is the perfect color!! Curious to see some interior shots whenever you take some!!

Its egear

Where are you getting the clutch done? I heard driven exotic in gilroy is good. That's where i'd take it around here.

Billy at SF Lambo doesn't make decisions. He just writes work orders. If you get to know Troy Davis, the service manager, you'll realize what kind of fraudulent business he is running. Vince Gold, the GM, is even worst. There is no workmanship there either. I just spend 3 hours aligning the bumper that they put back incorrectly. It was off and they didn't want to fix their own mistake. I will tell everyone to avoid going there.

That place in Gilroy looks like the continuation of Al Burtoni's old shop (same old ass diablos hanging around with that God-awful flag color scheme). If you take your car there then good luck! The exhaust I bought from them when I first got my Gallardo was rusted from the inside out after only 1 year. Yeah, that's a quality place. They were the shadiest place I've dealt with yet.

For everyone else, if you live near a reputable Lambo dealer, it's worth taking it to them, even for an estimate or for questions. Then you can form your own opinions on the people there, instead of listening to this guy bitch. I for one always take my car to BMCD, but I'm an upstanding person and recognize the people there as the same. So because of the way you're ranting, I'll bet that you're the problem, not them. I'll continue to take my Gallardo there for service and support, thank you very much.

That place in Gilroy looks like the continuation of Al Burtoni's old shop (same old ass diablos hanging around with that God-awful flag color scheme). If you take your car there then good luck! The exhaust I bought from them when I first got my Gallardo was rusted from the inside out after only 1 year. Yeah, that's a quality place. They were the shadiest place I've dealt with yet.

For everyone else, if you live near a reputable Lambo dealer, it's worth taking it to them, even for an estimate or for questions. Then you can form your own opinions on the people there, instead of listening to this guy bitch. I for one always take my car to BMCD, but I'm an upstanding person and recognize the people there as the same. So because of the way you're ranting, I'll bet that you're the problem, not them. I'll continue to take my Gallardo there for service and support, thank you very much.

:iamwithstupid:

I have also had really good experience with Billy Edmond at BMCD and would recommend people go there.